Four day blow out.... How do you pick yourself back up and get back on it

Anytime :)

i agree with hollie i,m pretty much ok with food its alcohol my biggest problem i,e wine but i.ve decided i love feeling slim more than i love wine hopefully you will get your head in the right place soon x

Feeling much better today, picked myself back up and got back on track, had beans on toast for breakfast, pasta for lunch turkey curry with brown rice for dinner and just finished with a yoghurt, I probably could have been better And ate more veg and fruit but its a start back in the right direction I guess. I've used 13.5syns today, the pataks rogan josh sauce was my downfall there and it wasn't even tasty :/ but I didn't eat it all. 1.5 syns left means 3 more yogurts if I fancy them tonight

i made sugar free jelly today...is that free??

Again thank you all for the support x

I think it's free yeah :) maybe you could add fruit to that if youre feeling a bit guilty about not eating it!!

It's not free :( ive just checked my snack syn book and its 1.5 for a sachet of sugar free hartleys....oh well :( at least I can have this if I fancy though, have a couple of grapefruits that need to be eaten so ill munch on them :)

Ohhh nooo...oops I thought it was free! Been eating it like it's going out of fashion! Whoops! Have discovered the recipe for magic pancakes though and will definitely be trying those out!!

It's not free :( ive just checked my snack syn book and its 1.5 for a sachet of sugar free hartleys....oh well :( at least I can have this if I fancy though, have a couple of grapefruits that need to be eaten so ill munch on them :)

I split the sachet into 8 mini portions so count each portion as free. Someone will prob say that's wrong but it's working for me!

Back