Four Week Festive Fat Fighting Challenge!

That's it! We all know how it feels to want to be skinny Minnie now. It's true though that slowly but surely wins the race! We just need to stay positive. If I felt more positive in August last year I would have carried on dieting and been at least a stone lighter by now.

Remember, you are doing fantastic!

Sent from my HTC One using MiniMins.com mobile app

Jackie woo 1.5lbs is great if I can lose that every week I will be happy. Just think any loss is a step closer to your goal no matter how big or small that step is. Well done x

I also think 1.5 is great Jackie. Off is off! X

All weights are updated except for lisaf! Keep it up, ladies, you're doing brilliantly. :)

Deborah71, it's w-day! Good luck!

Ahh, so I feel like I've let everyone down. I weighed in at 13.7 this morning which is 1.5 over what I weighed last week. I'm struggling to get a grip at the moment. I don't want to diet, so don't have the motivation to track - yet I really don't like how I look *sigh* Not good for the 4WFFFC!

Hules! Don't be silly, you haven't let anyone down! I know you've been struggling with getting back on track. It's a lose lose situation! See how you go today for tomorrow's weigh in, try get some damage control in. Am I right in thinking it's the snacks?

Today is actually weigh in day :(. I think I'm going to give core another go, at least for a week. I've got to get a handle on the snacks as you say. Fingers crossed for me eh? Hmmm, yep, decision made - core plan (I may also weigh in tomorrow), not sure now what I actually did last week now? Confusing myself!

As you should be! That's fab!! Well done hun.

Well done! That's brilliant! I'll add that in now. :)

That's brilliant!

It is, it's great. Well done hun! Send some of of your fairy dust my way! :rolleyes:

Hooray! 2.5 off from last week and now 4.5 in total. Really pleased as I'm now under the first week's weigh in!

That's wicked, it's like last week never happened! I hope I've got a bit more than 0.5lb off for this weigh in, but that's not until tomorrow. Just one more day to make it happen!

You can do it! I have faith in you xxx

2lbs off for me! Wooooooo! Only 1.5lbs stands between me and victory! If I don't make it, it's still a brilliant loss for me this month. I'll need to pick up the exercise to make sure I get there.

Hi

Well done Lorna thats great.

I wasnt weighed yesterday as I was ill so I will be weighed on Monday morning instead.

I let you know as soon as I do.

Back