Fracture

Claireybella

Gold Member
My youngest son (Jason - 6) fell down 3 rungs of a ladder yesterday, and managed to fracture his right wrist! I came home from work (the hospital) took one look at him, and brought him straight back up here. Was seen and done in 2 hours though, so nice and quick! He's in a back slab for the next two weeks, when he'll be seen and probably put into a full cast for a further two weeks.

Poor baby, he's broked!!

Awww, hope he heals quickly!!

hes made of tuff stuff Claire :) bet he is loving it! xxx although, shame he did it over holidays :( x

Awww poor thing!! Im sure it wont stop him from climbing and enjoying his holidays anyway!

Boys will be boys! They heal quickly at that age. He'll probably be able to chose the colour of his plaster and then collect signatures. My eldest nephew had his name on the back of a casualty chair in Scarboro A&E!

Hope he heals quickly - never nice to break a bone, especially in the summer hols!

Love to you both xx

Boys will be boys! They heal quickly at that age. He'll probably be able to chose the colour of his plaster and then collect signatures. My eldest nephew had his name on the back of a casualty chair in Scarboro A&E!

Yeah, my nephew did the same thing last summer, and had a plaster cast with footballs on it, so I think Jason's hoping for one of those!!

Lmao at the name on the chair!

Mine was never out of the hospital at that age and as you said always in the hospital...............mnd you I was no better as a kid lol !!!

I hope he o.k. fast, fast...............

Back