Frankie and bennys syn free?

staceyporter

Spagetti bolognaise
Our classic beef ragu cooked to Cousin Mario's Italian recipe, generously heaped onto spaghetti.

Pasta
Fresh chilli, olives and garlic tossed in our Neapolitan sauce and served with penne pasta and topped with fresh rocket.

Firstly does any one know an estimated syn value for these

Grilled chicken breast, crispy bacon, lettuce and fresh cut tomato layered between toasted wholemeal bread spread with mayo. I would get side jacket and veg I wouldn't eat the bacon and id ask for no Mayo and use the bread as healthy extra

Or the steak with jacket veg and corn on the cob?

Would the sandwhich or steak be free? If not how many syns do you think it would be

Which meal do you think would be best?

I think I would syn for things like the use of oil in all of these just to be safe. And I would be very surprised if they used lean mince in the spag bol - catering mince is probably full of all the fatty bits as it would be cheaper...

if its grilled steak ( you could ask them) it would be free but if you are doing extra easy the sweetcorn wouldnt be counted as your 1/3 superfree so change it for some mixed veges or salad no dressing

Just remember most chefs cook steak with butter! You could always ask them not to I guess...

and you probably wont be able to use the bread as a B choice as its unlikely it will be the right size/weight :( sorry! xx

Thank you for the steak advice, have veg swell with it anyway
I would just count it all as healthy extra as I very rarely have healthy extras and I'm not looking to lose weight, maintain a weight so vie doubled the intake when I do eat the extras xx

Back