Frankie and Bennys

Discussion in 'JUDDD / Intermittent Fasting' started by mamatutu, 31 August 2007 Social URL.

1. mamatutu

mamatutu Eurodieter

Diet:
    Jigsaw Diamond
    Is Frankie and Bennys in the 'Eating out' book? I took the kids there today as the end of hols treat, and I tried to be good...and failed! I'm hoping that someone can tell me the damage inflicted by the BBQ baby black ribs, fries and corn on the cob and the Warm Brownie sundae....it'll be pretty horrific but if I notch it up as my splurge meal for the week and behave myself from now, then hopefully I won't notice!!!!!:p

thanking you in advance,

Vikki.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Glorious_Day

Glorious_Day Banned

The damaged would have been lessened if you had also had the combo platter and a jug of cocktails......:D

4. mamatutu

mamatutu Eurodieter

Diet:
    Jigsaw Diamond
    Well I checked out the cocktails, but as I was driving, decided to give them a miss. The only good thing I had was diet coke...oh and the corn I suppose!:p

Vikki.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.