1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

Frankie and Bennys - vegetarian

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Eating Out' started by Beckieee, 20 August 2014 Social URL.

1. Beckieee

Beckieee Well-Known Member

Hi,

I'm going to Frankie and bennys tonight so I've had a look at the menu beforehand to try and decide what to have. There is a lighter menu but the only vegetarian option is a 650cal pizza (32.5syns :eek:) and there is no veggie salads :mad:. A few of the pastas don't sound too bad (tomato based sauces hmmmm). Anybody eaten here before on SW who is veggie?

Thanks

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Mrs Mc

Mrs Mc Well-Known Member

Sorry I know this will be too late but you could start with their tomato and basil soup.

Have a mix of side salads and a huge baked potato without the butter (it comes separate). If you save your healthy extra a and use some syn s you could have some cheese with the baked potato. They are normally fairly good at accommodating needs.

I am not veggie so normally have the grilled salmon salad with a baked potato!!

Hope you had a good time though and remember it is only one day so just get back to normal after the meal and I am sure the scales will be kind :)