Frankie and Bennys - vegetarian

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Eating Out' started by Beckieee, 20 August 2014.

1. Beckieee

Beckieee Well-Known Member

I'm going to Frankie and bennys tonight so I've had a look at the menu beforehand to try and decide what to have. There is a lighter menu but the only vegetarian option is a 650cal pizza (32.5syns :eek:) and there is no veggie salads :mad:. A few of the pastas don't sound too bad (tomato based sauces hmmmm). Anybody eaten here before on SW who is veggie?

2. Mrs Mc

Mrs Mc Well-Known Member

Sorry I know this will be too late but you could start with their tomato and basil soup.

Have a mix of side salads and a huge baked potato without the butter (it comes separate). If you save your healthy extra a and use some syn s you could have some cheese with the baked potato. They are normally fairly good at accommodating needs.

I am not veggie so normally have the grilled salmon salad with a baked potato!!

Hope you had a good time though and remember it is only one day so just get back to normal after the meal and I am sure the scales will be kind :)