free breakfast ideas

leniloo

I find the hardest meal is breakfast! It's because I don'tlike using syns this early in the morning and I'm usually using 2 of my HE on milk and weetabix.

I have sometimes had a mullerlight and a banana or 2 Alpen light (HEB)

Give me some inspiration!

I also hate using my HE early in the morning so I have 1 weetabix with a small amount of water on it so that the its just soaks into the middle but leaves the rest dry and then poor over some free yogurt followed by a banana. I find the dry part of the weetabix is the best but leaving it all dry is too much. I then have my other weetabix later in the evening.

On an EE day, my favourite breakfast, is: bacon, Morrisons vlf pork sausages, baked beans, tinned new potatoes fried, egg and mushrooms - all free!

I usually have a mullerlight mixed with 28g alpen... this does mean using 1 HEb but I love it lol... even before I started SW I almost always had muesli n yoghurt for brekkie...

or i suppose if you wanted a big breakfast you could have quorn sausages with egg and beans.. this would be free on a green day.

xxx

Again, it's using a HexB but I'll often have bacon on toast. Don't butter the toast as the bacon keeps it moist so you don't use any syns. I can also get syn free sausages where I live so I'll maybe even do bacon, sausage and scrambled eggs on toast. Yum!

i have chopped banana, apple, grapes and strawbs covered in a muller or shape yog.

egg, bacon and beans on EE

1 weetabix with yohurt and a pile of chopped fruit (then save other half of hex b for a peice of bread later)

magic porridge, although this uses 1 heb

I'm doing EE but this would go for a red day as well.

I make a slimming world quiche using 4 morrisons eat smart sausages and some mushrooms. I have ¼ each morning for breakfast. You can heat it up or have it cold. No syns and no HE's

i sometimes have a mushroom and onion omelette if i cant decide what day i am going to have,
if im doing extra easy i have bacon eggs mushrooms, beans and some sliced spuds,
or big mushrooms stuffed with laughing cow cheeses with bacon or ham mixed in, or with scrambled eggs and tomatoes stuffed on top
today i am having an extra easy frittata with diced potatoes diced bacon and onions and this will last me tomorrow as well

Most mornings I have strawberries, raspberries and grapes (sometimes banana), topped with lots of fat free natural yoghurt and a sprinkling of sweetener - all free!!

Back