1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by shorty1981, 8 August 2011 Social URL.

1. shorty1981

shorty1981 Full Member

slimming world
    Hi all, proberly posted somewhere else im due in 4wks and already starting to thing about getting on the band wagon again on slimming world have gained about 2 n half stone, thing is my bf has a BIG appetite and very hard to satify need lots of free food to fill up me man!! i have tried feeding him a little later than the normal tea time but later he hungry ne ideas he very much a meat n tatties man likes pasta got abit of a bad tummy when it comes to tinned tom baised sauces and spicey food! PLZ HELP! :cry:
    I DO EXTRA EASY! and he not a fruity man vegis yes fruity no!!....:D
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.