MY BF :)

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by shorty1981, 16 May 2011 Social URL.

1. shorty1981

shorty1981 Full Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    LOL my bf wants to start slimming world well not go to the meeting i do it or try as im 6months pregnant and have not been on it as much as i should, neway i tried to explain to him last nite in bed that it dont matta how much u each u can eat as much of it as long as its FREE! so if the serving is for 4 ppl it dont matta cos its still free food? this is rite rite?. AND being on extra easy u have 1 A AND 1 B and potatoes pastas and lean meats are also FREE!.

Thing is he has a big appetite and is worried he is gonna feel hungry nebody got ne lunch an breekie ideas for a big man ineed!! lol!! thanks xx :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. chocolateworm

chocolateworm Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(7.41%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Yup, if its free you can eat as much as yoi like, as long as you stop when youre full. With extra easy you can have meat and pasta etc but 1/3 of your plate must be superfree (fruit and veg), and in general its reccomended that you fill up on superfree foods :) (with extra easy you only get 1hxa and 1hxb) :)

There are loooads of recipes in this section, and in the main forum there are threads about what people have had for breakfast and lunch so have a look around and you'll find loads!

4. shorty1981

shorty1981 Full Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    thanks trying explain it to him he was moaning about all the carbs to many is bad for u lol a half 10 at nite i wanted to go to bed not chat about that!!! he loves veggies not so much fruit but i think we will b ok if he were stick to it he loves fried chicken to much so i think homemade kfc is a good way to go

5. chocolateworm

chocolateworm Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(7.41%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    If he's not a fan if carbs then maybe he could do the red days? He can have loads iof meat and veg and limit his carbs?you get more healthy extras too :) Its a bit more complicated than ee though if youre not used to it..

6. shorty1981

shorty1981 Full Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    well i got him to look through all my slimming world mags n books he has written down what he would like so it will just b lunches so will have a look on here for some ideas thanks again x

we did have a roast chicken dinner last nite with loads of mixed cabbage n carrots frylight roast pots done in the actifry and loads of skinless chicken he loved it he said " is this good for me?" i said yes so he added "right loads more of these then!" seeing is believing and soon as he starts loosing a lb or so a week i think he will know then that it dont matter what your portion size is if it fresh lots of vegis meats makes a very happy bf!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.