FREE LT TOMOZ OH YEHHHHHH

Roddy

dads payin lol

Last edited:
Woohooo!!!

I know the feeling i have to cook 3 yummy meals a day when my squaddy boyfriend is home, and cant so much as lick the spoon!!! so i know torture like that believe me!!!

well done for resisting!!

i was really proud! i was proper hungry lol

i would of pulled over and probably cried until i gave in and ate the whole lot haha

Lol thats ace....does he not have a takeaway nearer to him 15 miles jesus thats a trek...well done on resisting and wooo free lt

That turned out to be an expensive take away for your Dad :D

I cooked sausage casserole for OH and daughters tea tonight and it smelt so inviting. Took alot of will power to resist tonight. :rolleyes:

Alex :)

I think we should loose an extra stone a month just for resisting eating our yummy home cooked food and takeaways!!!

nice one mate am counting down the days untill i can have a nice indian again lol only got to wait untill 4th march lol

ive got to wait till late april! i finish LT april 1st but then i have to do the re-feed

ouch dont think i could wait that long lol

anyway when i come back from my trip on 5th march to 8th march am going to low fat and healthy eating diet just to get me finally down to where i wanna be

got it all planned out lol

haha good to see you have a plan!!

Well done for resisting!! it is hard :)

lol Well done mate, kudos to you for being so strong! My kid sister made those chinese rib things tonight and the smell.... I could have bleeding well killed her if it weren't for her earlier comment about me being thinner than her lol bless

wish i could have a weeks free LT another £48 tomorow at weigh in. but its worth it me thinks ;)

oh man that's rough! Woop woops to you for being so determined. These things are sent to try us after all lmao -wel well done. :D

Well done for resisting and even well(er) done on getting your shakes paid for you - all good stuff in the end......lol

Well done for resisting!!! I bought my kids McDonalds as a treat after my second weigh in cos i was so pleased with the result but cos i was on a high, i didnt mind the smell in the car....

Play on the guilty thing for a little longer, see if you can get two weeks worth out of him!!!!

well done for resisting although I dont know how ya managed it, if it was me I would have munched through the whole lot...lol

Back