Free Meeting & Registration.

cupovtay

Fridge Dodging
Just wondered if this would be any use to anyone. Since joining WW myself, 2 of my friends are interested in joining too an I joined using the offer on the WW website so I am going to get my friends the same vouchers. Just thought that maybe it might come in handy to someone you know. It can also be used to reduce the cost of the monthly pass at your first meeting making the whole month and the online services just £13.05 for the first month and then £17.99 every month after that. Hope it helped. x

WeightWatchers.co.uk: Meetings - Special Offers

Hi, I've received some ww vouchers in the post saying free registration and free class. I am going to join a class on Monday with my sister. Is it definitely free or will we have to pay something? We are bit worried that it won't actually be totally free and will look silly cause we both pretty skint so won't have any money with us. Keep thinking that there must be a catch, i.e. free registration but free week not until week after or later, or surely some people would join for free, get the books and info etc and then not go back

its free. no catch as far as i know. i joined the monthly pass so paid £13.05, but they took the price of the first session off the price of the monthly pass and there was no registartion fee so its pretty much just free. Best of luck and be sure to let us know how you get on x

Last edited:
Hi,
Me and my friend joined last week using the vouchers and it was all completly free, the only thing you had to pay for was if you wanted to buy anything from the shop....it's my first weigh in on Monday so fingers crossed I've done well, I hope to I've been soooooo good :) ... Good Luck xx

Let me know how you get on Monday cos I have my weigh in on Tuesday night and I'm feeling really nervous as I have been so good but got this horrible feeling I have messed up somewhere and not lost even an ounce. lol. Best of luck x

Back