7oz mushrooms
1 garlic cloves
1 onion
1 tin chopped tomatoes
2 tbsp articifial sweetener
6 tbsp chopped basil
150g pot very low fat fromage frais
Salt and freshly ground black pepper

Spray pan with fry light and fry the mushrooms, garlic and onion for 5-6 minutes, stirring occasionally till cooked

Pourin the tomatoes, bring to the boil, reduce the heat and simmer for 10-12 mins

Stir in the sweetener, basil and fromage frais and gently heat through (do not boil or the fromage frais will curdle)

Remove from heat and season before serving

Creamy Basil Pesto

4 garlic cloves
1 tsp freshly grated lemon zest and juice of 1 lemon
8 tsbp freshly chopped basil
100g pot quark
salt and pepper

Put the garlic in a food processor with the lemon zest and juice, fresh chopped basil and blend till smooth

Season to taste with salt and black pepper, transfer to a small bowl, cover and chill till required

Stir through freshly boiled pasta

Arrabiata

Fry light
2 red chillis, desseded and finely chopped
1 onion
2 garlic cloves
Carton of passata
200ml chicken stock made with bovril
Salt and Pepper

Sauté the chillis, onion and garlic for 5 mins until soft

Add the passata and stock, bring to the boil, cover and gently simmer for 15-20 mins until reduced slightly and thickened

Season to taste

Wow they all sound nice! Thanks Stella. all that will be on my shopping list next time I go!

I know there is a curry recipe book so there will probably be something in there

i have the curry book but its in the house, some of the recipes are great. want a curry now lol :p

hahaha, sitting at work with nothing to snack on and reading stuff like this makes me go crazy!

Back