Free Soft Drinks

cmcewn

Silver Member
Hey peeps,

Looking for help please. I need to find soft drinks suitable for my OH to drink on EE. I know about low cal coke ect, we drink coke zero which I know is free. However, he likes to drink in abundance blackcurrant and orange dilute soft drinks and the only ones I can find are sugar free which arent good on SW are they. Does anybody know of any brands of zero calorie blackcurrant and orange out there?

Many thanks :rolleyes: he put two pounds on this morning and he's gutted :sigh:

Robinsons special "R" without sugar, all varietites are free, fizzy sugar free flavoured water, sugar free.. lemonade, cherry ade, lime ade, sugar free tonic water.. Dr Pepper Zero, Sprite Zero.. the list goes on, lol..

Or use one of your HEB's and make an iced latte. 350 ml skimmed milk, 1tsp coffee, 1 tsp sweetner and lots of ice, then blend.. that's nice :)

Ribena really light is free. Asda double strength squash, no added sugar (all flavours) are free.

Thats wonderful and so very helpful -- thanks!! Ill get some of those and then he should be very happy.

Sorry to add a question but seems a good place. This may seem a silly question but is there a way to work out syn values for drinks on the syn calculator? It's all in weight rather than litres.... My son loves Peach and passionfruit oasis extra light (it's gorgeous!) and while it's pretty low in cals and sugar I have no idea what to count it as. He's half on plan with me.

They didn't have the peach and passion fruit on the syns online, but the light oasis drinks are free, so extra light should be free too

Sorry to add a question but seems a good place. This may seem a silly question but is there a way to work out syn values for drinks on the syn calculator? It's all in weight rather than litres.... My son loves Peach and passionfruit oasis extra light (it's gorgeous!) and while it's pretty low in cals and sugar I have no idea what to count it as. He's half on plan with me.

It works out the same if you put the mls in the grams section!! :)

xx

Back