Free Syn Supermarket ready meals

Emilydxn

Hi All

Hope your all ready for the weekend. Brrrrr its chilly today.

I was hoping to grap something on the way home tonight for tea, as i cannot be othered with
cooking.

Does anyone know of any nice Free or Low Syn meals from either Waitrose or M & S. M & S have the meal deal on and wondered if the gammon shanks would be free if I checked all fat was removed.

Any help is greatly appreciated and this week I need to get some information books from group. Emily xxx

I wouldn't consider gammon shanks as a ready meal ;) I'm not really a meat eater, but I'd say yes without the fat on the gammon shanks would be ok, you'll need to check if the veggies have any butter/oil etc added to them & the pudding won't be free:D

If you want something quick & easy take a look at the receipe section I'm sure you'll find something there. For quick tea I always have beans on toast with quorn sausages:D

At M&S the Davidstow chicken gratin is only 3 syns on Red or EE. Very cheesy and I think it has a crumb on the top of the chicken.

HTH

In the M&S "Count on Us" range they do a braised beef ready meal which comes in gravy with onions and carrots. I've had it a couple of times as it's handy to just shove in the microwave at work. Oh, and it's free on EE/Red days.

Back