1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Freezer to slow cooker meals.

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by CherryPie3, 7 April 2014 Social URL.

1. CherryPie3

CherryPie3 Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st9lb
    Current Weight:
    19st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(5.88%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Any ideas?

I'm keen to start prepping and freezing my meals so I can just pull them from the freezer and chuck them in the slow cooker to defrost and cook. I've cooked and froze meals before but I'm a bit more lazy now so I fancy just chucking ingredients in a zippy bag and freezing... If you get me. I will brown and drain the mince but that's it.

I've got a few recipes from various online sources and they are:

spaghetti casserole
    Spare ribs in BBQ sauce
    Mediterranean/Spanish chicken
    Chicken, broccoli bake
    Chicken fajita style paella (in wraps for the family)
    Sloppy Joes
    Lasagne casserole
    Parmesan chicken
    Normal paella

Any other ideas?

Last edited: 7 April 2014
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. CherryPie3

CherryPie3 Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st9lb
    Current Weight:
    19st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(5.88%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Nobody? :(

4. Amarillys

Amarillys Member

Hi, if you have a look on a scrapbooking site beginning with pin :p for slow cooker freezer meals (you don't need an account to do this) there are LOADS. Sweet and sour chicken/pork, curries, pulled pork/beef/chicken etc. Obviously not all SW friendly but most could be adapted - I know there's a sweet and sour recipe in Pete's Recipe Book thread.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.