freezing all the time,

Yes it is a part of the diet as on so few calories it's hard to heat your body up (or something like that I think). I'm under a duvet with a hot water bottle but perversely like being cold as it means it's working x

Yes it is a part of the diet as on so few calories it's hard to heat your body up (or something like that I think). I'm under a duvet with a hot water bottle but perversely like being cold as it means it's working x

I just dont seem to be able to get warm at all, I have a teashirt on, a wooly cardigan andf my thick dressing gown, my hubbys socksx2 pairs 2 pair of leggings , pair of gloves and my wooly hat, oh and I am sat in front of my fire haha, but if it means its working, then I am happy with that. I thought I had something wrong with me lol:D

Being cold is good! Though just taken dogs out in a blizzard and I am even more frozen now!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I am also freezing all the time cant seem to ever be able to get warm no matter how many layers i wear =S But if its working then its a small price to pay =D

glucogenisis - the way your body breaks down carbs for energy - creates a significant thermic (heat) reaction. Ketosis does not. Doesn't make you any warmer knowing - but information is a good thing.

I have invested in a sexy new pair of long johns, I wear them under my work trousers :)

Today has been exceptionally cold, but a good excuse to stay in my PJs and dressing gown all day, 'tis keeping me warm enough

Being cold is good! Though just taken dogs out in a blizzard and I am even more frozen now!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I hate being cold, I have to be toasty all the time, having to drink water all the time doesnt help :O/
wouldnt like to go out in this weather :OS
xx

I am also freezing all the time cant seem to ever be able to get warm no matter how many layers i wear =S But if its working then its a small price to pay =D

Ye I agree, being cold is horrible but like you said its a small price to pay for losing those pounds. :O)

I have invested in a sexy new pair of long johns, I wear them under my work trousers :)

Today has been exceptionally cold, but a good excuse to stay in my PJs and dressing gown all day, 'tis keeping me warm enough

haha, you cant go wrong with a pair of sexy long johns lol, My family live in them, I have 3 daughters and one son and they all walk around the house in them, oh and the hubby too, :O) they are great. xx

glucogenisis - the way your body breaks down carbs for energy - creates a significant thermic (heat) reaction. Ketosis does not. Doesn't make you any warmer knowing - but information is a good thing.

Thanks for the info, It good to know why I feel like this rather than thinking i have something wrong with me, :O) xx

Back