Freezing and hungry

missclare85

Silver Member
I just cant get warm an my stomach rumbling...................i cant drink anymore water at the mo!
Gr what a great first day NOT!
:(:(:(:(:(:(

Have a warm drink and a nice hot bath, that should do the trick. Day one is nearly over. Chin up ;)

get used to the cold honey - it stays!!!!!
bring on the summer when drinking the water will keep you cool :)

And the belly rumbles will stop :) just keep at it xx

Just stick to it but get used to the cold, cos it's week 9 for me and my hands, feet and nose are still cold. I think starting this time of year is a bad idea but it would only be another excuse not to do something about my weight.

The tummy rumbles will pass but drink your coffee or tea to keep warm and just wrap up, we all do!

hey! i dont like coffee or tea either but quite like peppermint tea - give it a whirl and add some sweetners :)

You might get to like tea and coffee cos our tastes change whilst on LT. Also some people like hot or warm water instead.

thanks summergurl :) xx i will do
you no the choc shake......it made me bork........badly i think its really hard to get the shake down in 15 mins......does adding peppermint tea to te choc shake really help?? xx

try it honey - everybodys taste is different :) give things a whirl and experiment :D

:) x

Back