frenchfancy's battle of the bulge diary

It is strips of beef sauteed with onion, garlic & courgette strips, add tin of chopped tomatoes, salt, pepper and tablespoon of horseradish sauce, heat thru and add small bunch chopped corriander. Very tasty, one of RC recipes.

I took the dogs for their long walk today..... all 7 miles of it. We all flopped down for a sleep when we got home :) Tonight went to one of the local bars for drinks with friends and I had a few perrier waters and that was it. I did eat an extra apple and nectarine when we got home as I felt peckish but I think that on the whole that would be ok. I am now quite excited about my weigh in tomorrow morning, woo hooo

Up with the lark this morning for my weigh-in .....drum roll........................ 7lbs off, WOOOOO HOOOOO I am very happy with that. It is still a bit early for me to get my head round what exercise I intend to do today, probably a RC dvd later. But my food plan is:

Breakfast museli & yoghurt
snack grapes
Lunch 2 small toast, tin sardines, apple & yoghurt
snack melon & strawberries
Dinner thai prawn stir fry

Sunday morning and yet another veru early start. I am a glutton for punishment; I am helping a friend of mine at a vide grenier today (the equivelent of a car boot sale over here). My legs feel like lead after yesterdays RC salsa dvd, so I am actually having today as a day of rest lol. What I mean is no planned exercise to give my legs a bit of time to recover as I'm back at zumba in the morning.

My food plan today is:
Breakfast small glass orange juice, spekial K and yoghurt
snack apple
Lunch french bread pizza
snack strawberries & grapes
Dinner shepherds pie & veg

Today is a new day and I feel fantastic, really motivated and I want to keep on with this diet and I am enjoying the exercise too. I have been to zumba & yoga this morning followed by coffee in the local bar. I am still the biggest, hottest and sweatiest there but I don't care any more. If I continue then eventually I will be slimmer and fitter and may look good at the end of the class like some of the slim ladies do.
I am off to go food shopping this afternoon now that I have done my weekly food plan.

Todays plan is:
Breakfast 2 small brown toast & poached egg
Snack apple
Lunch small brown roll, light philly & smoked salmon with salad & yoghurt
Snack mixture of soft fruits
Dinner Trout with basil sauce, new pots & green veg, yoghurt

Oh my am I aching today; my legs and feet are dreadful. I am off this morning to meet friends for coffeee in the bar in town and plan to walk in and go to the post office first which is right at the other end of town first. In view of the fact that my legs are killing me I think I shall count my walk as my exercise today. Tonight is the farmers market with friends, so a very social day today. But I must get some ironing done too lol.

My food plan today is:
Breakfast small glass orange juice, special K & yoghurt
Snack apricot & grapes
Lunch jacket potato & baked beans, yoghurt
Snack strawberries, blueberries
Dinner grilled meat & salad

the farmers market was really good last night and the music was superb, but I did have a few glasses of alcohol free wine so there would be some extra calories in that yesterday. I'm off to the market this morning for strawberries and will walk but am having some problems with my dodgy knee so not sure if I will do rc dvd today as I have zumba again tomorrow.

My food plan today is:
breakfast small glass orange juice, special k & yoghurt
snack apricot & nectarine
Lunch brown roll, chicken and salad
snack strawberries & mini meringue nest
Dinner veg curry & boiled rice

Back