Frequently asked syn values! Pasta 'n' Sauce? - find it here!

Someone told me last night that tesco value Tom and onion dry packet was 6 syns.... I always do extra easy. Is this true

Its 1.5 syns for every 100g of cooked weight so it depends what it weighs when you make it up. But that includes any milk you use when making it up (assuming is says to use it in the directions)

Well does anyone know exactly?? I'd make it up with water of course :)

im also after old El Paso seasoning syn value I only used 2 sprinkles on some pasta :)

cheese and broccoli pasta bachelors is now free on extra easy and green days not 0.5 wooooo xx

Is that for defo? I hope so cos i have just eaten one. The one i have just eaten doesnt say high veg, Does it have to be high veg for it to be free?? thanks

Is that for defo? I hope so cos i have just eaten one. The one i have just eaten doesnt say high veg, Does it have to be high veg for it to be free?? thanks

As long as you made it with water instead of milk and butter then yes it is 100% free :)

Hi, love this thread been through it a few times now but can't see syns for classic creations pasta n sauce? Have cheese and broccoli, and chicken and mushroom? Don't mind if it has syns just need to know so I can allow for them :) thanks again x x

Both are free on green now Hun x

Cheese and broccoli one makes a lovely quiche. Just make up with water mix two or three eggs into it and put in the oven about 180 for 1\2 hour. Lovely hot or cold. Used to be free on green now is only 0.5 syns.
Do I cook the pasta n sauce as normal then add the egg and put it in the oven? Just checking :)

This thread is making me want past n sauce for my dinner after the gym tonight

I always loved the mushroom and wine pasta n sauce but they stopped doing it! :( x

Please can anyone tell me the syn value of Tesco's (frozen) mediterranean chargrilled vegetables with cherry tomatoes. I find them really handy but they do have some added oil. I just can't find the syn value anywhere.

Thank you in advance.

Anybody know the syn values if any for the former cross and blackwell pasta n sauces?

Back