Frequently asked syn values! Pasta 'n' Sauce? - find it here!

I know this is an old thread, but just wanted to let everyone know, all Pasta n Sauces are on offer at Asda at the moment - 50p a pack! :)

They are on offer now at Iceland - 3 packs for £1 - absolute bargain!

Does anyone know how many syns there are in a chinese chicken curry from a takeaway please?

Hey I think the mayflower is three syns per 100ml? X

♥ Curse Of The Curves ♥
Wife to 'BamBam' 30/01/2010
Mummy to Baylie Emma 18/05/2012
♥ Goal : Loose TWO stone ♥

I love the Brocolli & Cheese one, always have. I didn't know it was 1/2 a syn though!
I'll still eat them, they're a lovely bit of stodge when you're fed up of vegetables and salad, although I usually pad them out with additional veg.

Hi, I've never had pasta n sauce before so just wondered if you can make it without milk (just using water) does it turn out ok? Also I've got the cheese and broccoli one so is that 0.5 syns for the whole pack?

Sent from my GT-I8190N using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi, I've never had pasta n sauce before so just wondered if you can make it without milk (just using water) does it turn out ok? Also I've got the cheese and broccoli one so is that 0.5 syns for the whole pack?

Sent from my GT-I8190N using MiniMins.com mobile app

The cheese & broccoli one is fine with just water and is free! I love it :)

i bought tomato herb pasta bachelor as i am vegetarian and it is at Poundland £1 for 2! so i am doubtful worry to use this for lunch tomorrow. i hope to put some frozen vegetable and frozen spinach boil in pasta pan, is that correct? can i put pasta and frozen veggies n pour water in till all water dry n eat?

Hi, I am confused. Is the cheese and broccoli one free or 1/2 syn? I would be taking the milk from the Hex allowance, so is that free?

I know this is an old thread, but just wanted to let everyone know, all Pasta n Sauces are on offer at Asda at the moment - 50p a pack! :)

I have just found out today these are only 3 - 3.5 syns so went on asda today and ordered loads x

Batchelor's Pasta 'n' Sauce
(excluding milk and butter)

Syn free varieties on Green and Extra Easy

Bolognese
Chicken and Mushroom
Chicken and Roast Garlic
Creamy Chicken and Herb
Creamy Tikka Masala
Mushroom and Wine
Tomato, Onion and Herb
Wholegrain, Creamy Tomato and Basil

Varieties with syn values

Carbonara - ½ syn
Cheese, Leek and Ham - 1 syn
Macaroni Cheese - 2 syns
Mild Cheese and Broccoli - ½ syn
Wholegrain, Creamy Carbonara - 1½ syn
Wholegrain, Garlic and Herb - 1 syn
Wholegrain, Mediterranean Tomato and Vegetable - 1 syn

These are all the ones listed online but I think many of them are now discontinued.
If I calculate online syns for cheese and broccoli it says 1.5 syns!@? So unsure which to count it as 1/2 or 1.5 any ideas please x

If you are on the most recent app then count what it says. They had a packaging change (that's when they usually change ingredients) so the syns probably went up. I'm not sure it's worth it at 1.5 now

Hi,

All the syn values changed Nov 2017 I think for Batchelors Pasta'n'Sauce and the Mug Shots too! All ranging from 0.5-3 syns so none are syn free anymore.... this is what I found

Mugshot - Chicken and Sweetcorn 1
Mugshot - Chow Mein Noodles 1
Mugshot - Creamy Cheese Pasta 3
Mugshot - Mac n Cheese Pasta 3.5
Mugshot - Mediterranean Pasta 1.5
Mugshot - Minestrone Pata 1
Mugshot - Peri Peri Noodles 1
Mugshot - Roast Chicken 2.5
Mugshot - Sweet n Smoky BBQ Noodles 1
Mugshot - Tomatoe & Herb Pasta 2

Batchelor's Pasta 'n' Sauce - no butter+milk
Carbonara 0.5
Cheese and Broccoli 2.5
Cheese, Leak and Ham 1
Chicken and Mushroom 0.5
Classic Pesto 2
Macaroni Cheese 1.5
Cheese and Broccoli 2.5

Still low syn and worth it :eat:
If anyone think these need correcting - please let me know! :):):)

xxx

Here's a 2021 update

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-01-18-01-52-38-600_com.instagram.android.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-01-18-01-52-38-600_com.instagram.android.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 46
Back