Frequently asked syn values! Pasta 'n' Sauce? - find it here!

This is such a helpful thread thank you i love these with chicken or ham added to them :D scrummy! sometimes i add a teeny bit of philidelphia light too to make it a little creamier hmmmmm yum :)

ooo its delish! i'm a cheese freak anyway, my OH says I was a mouse in a previous life hahahaha. and who said romance was dead?!!!

pasta n sauce

HI there. New to slimming world.... any previous attempts were with weight watchers, so im struggling to switch mind set.
The pasta n sauces were loaded with points on ww and yet free on slimming world... confused.com :confused:

Try and forget about other plans or methods - just keep reading your books and believe in this one - it works for all of us and will work for you too! Any questions, just ask.

hmmm i had the garlic and herb wholegrain pasta 'n' sauce last night and added mushrooms, spinach and chicken and a tablespoon of sweet chilli philli and it was GORGEOUS!!!!!!! deffo my favourite flavour!

I don't suppose anyone can help??

Can i store the pasta n sauce in the fridge over night and eat it the next day? I don't know if it will be a problem..? x

I don't suppose anyone can help??

Can i store the pasta n sauce in the fridge over night and eat it the next day? I don't know if it will be a problem..? x

Ive done it before many times with no problem, I couldn't see a reason why it would be a bad thing to do

Hi Guys - I notice this thread was started quite a while ago - I apologise if this has been dealt with elsewhere but can anyone tell me why Tescos budget brand of tomato and onion pasta n sauce seems to have syns whereas the branded ones are free? We are on a very strict budget and I love the cheap Tesco ones and they're about 38p a packet. Have I worked out the syns incorrectly? Can't find any help for this on the SW website and I'm an online rather than group member. Many thanks for your help xx

beckyn22 said:
Hi Guys - I notice this thread was started quite a while ago - I apologise if this has been dealt with elsewhere but can anyone tell me why Tescos budget brand of tomato and onion pasta n sauce seems to have syns whereas the branded ones are free? We are on a very strict budget and I love the cheap Tesco ones and they're about 38p a packet. Have I worked out the syns incorrectly? Can't find any help for this on the SW website and I'm an online rather than group member. Many thanks for your help xx

Did you put pasta in as your free food allowance? I haven't used the SW online for a long time so apologies if it sounds like I'm reaching you to suck eggs! X

Aha! Thank you MinkyDinky hadn't thought of that! Will try 'resyning' it now!xx

Cheese and broccoli one makes a lovely quiche. Just make up with water mix two or three eggs into it and put in the oven about 180 for 1\2 hour. Lovely hot or cold. Used to be free on green now is only 0.5 syns.

Thanks Cj I will try that!xx

tessi73 said:
hi there can anyone tell me is red pesto free??? ty

No it's not. It will be 1syn for every 20 cals. You are best off using the search facility on the forum as you posted this in a thread about pasta n sauce! :)

batchelors cheese and broccoli

ive just started sw and our leader said this onewas syn free!:( :(Ive been stuffing my face with it for a good few weeks now.:eek:

Back