Frequently asked syn values! Pasta 'n' Sauce? - find it here!

kelebek said:
ive just started sw and our leader said this onewas syn free!:( :(Ive been stuffing my face with it for a good few weeks now.:eek:

There's no dramas, aslong as you make it with water and no milk or butter it's only 1/2syn!!!!

love the idea about the quiche - sorry i came on to look at value of pasta n sauce. Usually i have the macaroni cheese but i was looking for the cheese leek and ham one. This one has more calories and fat etc but is less in syns - anyone know why?

Helpppp

How many syns are there in the chicken and mushroom batchelors pasta n sauce?

I have got a few more but cant remember what they are called.

thanks for help :D

it is free:D

The first page on here and some comments left throughout have different syn values thats why am confused. Suppose they only differ by 1 sys so its ok

It's confusing as i don't know wether they have changed or not? - what about the tomatoe and onion one - oh well if its only a syn i don't mind :) hardly use them anyway haha

Thanks for your help :)

Wholegrain, Mediterranean Tomato and Vegetable is this one 1 syn for the whole pack???

Right, I'm getting confused, on this thread it says eat smart pasta and sauce chicken garlic and wine flavour is 0.5 syns but on slimmingworlds online syn tracker is says it's 4 points? Why, I'm getting so confused because several times since I started using the online tracker it tells me something is more syns that even my book says it is... Help!!

MrsSutton2011 said:
Right, I'm getting confused, on this thread it says eat smart pasta and sauce chicken garlic and wine flavour is 0.5 syns but on slimmingworlds online syn tracker is says it's 4 points? Why, I'm getting so confused because several times since I started using the online tracker it tells me something is more syns that even my book says it is... Help!!

It depends how old the original post is tho! Recipes change all the time, plus it might be different ie made up with milk? As opposed to making them with water

As this thread was started quite a while ago now, has the syn values changed from the original post?
Thanks x

I had the same query but it was pointed out by someone that I hadn't included pasta as my free food when using the syn calculator! X

Love this post,
Thanks to those who have detailed the syn values on the various pasta sauces. It has certainly helped me.

hiya :) ive seen a few different values everywhere for the pasta and sauce i but the tesco macaroni cheese one does anyone no the syn value on these?

Thanks

D

Back