Fresh start - Day 1 of 11

Gen

Normal
ok so... I have decided... from tomorrow I am going to do 11 days of SS'ing, that will bring me up to my friends 30th birthday party.. I'm going to be drinking at that I would say so no point in trying to plan any further ahead.

If after 11 days of SS'ing I decide its just not for me... then thats it... I'm gonna change diets for a while!!!

I've come to the conclusion, only today, that I really didn't believe that I could get back in the 'ZONE' so therefore haven't.... maybe if I make a huge effort to get back there it will happen...

anyone want to hop along and keep me company... please please do so :sign0009:

lets get this party started :party0023: ... don't ya just love them lol

hope everyone is doing good... think I may come out of lurking and do a bit of posting!!!!

love

Hey chix, glad you have made a decision....now the hard bit is sticking to it!!

Would luv to join ye on the SS wagon, but the WW wagon has me and wont let me go....or is it just me hanging on?!?

Hopefully you will continue with the exercise you have been doing lately as well...that should defo help!!

Catch ye laters....byyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeee!!

Hey you!!

I'm tryin for a day 1 tomorrow too, fingers crossed!!

I'm right there with ya!! xxx

Hey chix, glad you have made a decision....now the hard bit is sticking to it!!

Would luv to join ye on the SS wagon, but the WW wagon has me and wont let me go....or is it just me hanging on?!?

Hopefully you will continue with the exercise you have been doing lately as well...that should defo help!!

Catch ye laters....byyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeee!!

Thanks Kazz.... the decision just came to me earlier really... bull by the horns and all that... will update a wee bit more in a bit.... just back from pilates... oh the pain lol

chat laters xxxx

Hey you!!

I'm tryin for a day 1 tomorrow too, fingers crossed!!

I'm right there with ya!! xxx

Now hows about that for a co-inc-i-dinc :D :D :D

well chick i'm right here with ya.... and on msn as usual ;) ;)

good luck for ur restart tomorrow... we can do this xxx

Day 1 of 11

Well day one has arrived... good ol CB is in action already pulling out alllll the stops to try to get me to do WW or some other type of diet... but i'm gonna give this my very very best shot this time round...

I'm seeing this as a fresh start as opposed to a restart!!!

Any bit of encouragement at all gratefully received :D :D :D :D

Hope all you guys are doing well

love

Well... day one... nearly half over....

i was like a ***** earlier on... now i'm kinda not so much.... we'll see how that progresses lol

nearly 2 litres of water down... half a bar down... not hungry... and don't really want food... but the CB is going goodo here.....

For the past couple of months on my restarts i have been just kinda going with the chatterbox... today tho i'm fighting it... my goodness its very very strong willed!!!

I want to do this now... I really really do so heres hoping the rest of today will be ok!!

Hi hun

I saw this last night but head was in a bad place that I couldn't post. TBH it still is - very pre-mental at the moment and in lurking mode, but had to come on here and say good on ya! You've always been there for me so it's important that you know I'm behind ya 100%.

Hope the 2nd half of day 1 is as good as the first.

Will try and not just lurk tonight so if you're around we can catch up.

Hi hun

I saw this last night but head was in a bad place that I couldn't post. TBH it still is - very pre-mental at the moment and in lurking mode, but had to come on here and say good on ya! You've always been there for me so it's important that you know I'm behind ya 100%.

Hope the 2nd half of day 1 is as good as the first.

Will try and not just lurk tonight so if you're around we can catch up.

Ahhhh thanks for that chick... would be great to catch up!!!

hope you feel better soon

love

I'm also lurking - as doing badly at SS ... yet again and feeling very out of the zone. Had my oriental chilli soup at lunchtime - and going to try for this to be day 1 ...

Good luck Gen!

I'm also lurking - as doing badly at SS ... yet again and feeling very out of the zone. Had my oriental chilli soup at lunchtime - and going to try for this to be day 1 ...

Good luck Gen!

Ahhhh thanks Bev... good luck you tooooo!!!

I've been messing around with SS for AGES.... so was lurking like a mad yoke lol... back posting now... gonna try drum up a bit of support :D :D :D

Keep in touch hun... its the only way!!!

Can't wait to meet ya in Dublin :party0019:

love

Hi guys - im also a restarter as i need to lose the thunder thighs and the big bum!!

im on day 3 so far.
the last 2 days i was ok but today im struggling abit??

all that lovely food just calling out to me..........HELP!

thing is its not always the cakes and chocolate that i want. its the salad and fruit and stuff, which is really weird?
i think its cos of that horrible taste you get in your mouth on day 3! haha!

please keep going girls - with me x

Well done Gen on making the decsion (my poor spelling ) on the 11 days !! you go girl !!

11 days is a good start , one step at a time and you will do it .

Water , water , water ...i hear it calling !!!

Hi Fi , wondered where you had been hiding !!!
Hope your well hun x

Good luck Gen on day 2, kick that chatterbox to the kerb, silly whingy little ***** that she is lol
tell yourself 'mmmmmm i love cd its my favourite food'
might shut her up [errrmmm maybe not]
water water water
good luck again
nat xxx

Awwww thanks guys for popping by... but I fell at the very first hurdle lol....

my plan is to start again properly tomorrow!!! we'll seeeeee...

I'm actually boring myself with this now so not much point in writing it anymore until I get there...

To be honest I'm not in despair or anything like it... I'm very happy but I do want to lose the weight...

I just need to believe I can do it and convince myself CD is the way forward lol

thanks for stopping by... I am lurking and posting here and there!!!

love

Bless - I know exactly what you mean! Kind of had CD ++++ well we won't go there!

Still trying to SS and ONE day it will work!!! Take care xxx

Bless - I know exactly what you mean! Kind of had CD ++++ well we won't go there!

Still trying to SS and ONE day it will work!!! Take care xxx

Oh indeed it will chick... I have every faith in ya... you have come through the rough end and are now just finding ur footsies again... you will get there :D :D :D :D

You still coming to Dublin ????

Back