Fresh start diary! Sticking to it 100% :)

Rachel1903

Silver Member
Well I've dabbled with SW before and never really fully stuck to it 100% before. I've lost a bit of weight recently through exercise without really sticking to a plan, but I've just come back from holiday and gained a few pounds back!

I know so many people who have done the EE plan and succeeded, so I'm hoping this 3rd and final time I can also lose the weight like they have! Before I used to try to use Green and red days, but this time I'm just going to try EE, see how I go. I've also got my exercise sorted so that should be an extra little push to lose weight :).

Wish me luck! I need motivation!

Day 1:

Breakfast: Branflakes HEX B with greek muller 0.5 syns

Lunch: Dolmio Pasta Vita Tomato & Basil 3syns, muller light

Dinner: Jacket potato with chicken, mushrooms, ham, garlic, parmesan HEX A, FF fromage frais, with corn on the cob & salad.

Snack: Go Ahead Yogurt break 7 syns, 4 ghiradelli squares 14 syns (oops, last of them at least!)

Syns: 24.5

Week: 24.5/105

Last edited:
Hi,

here to subscribe :) x

Hey, hopefully we can keep each other motivated!

Today's food: EE

Breakfast: boiled egg, branflakes HEX B, Muller Greek Yogurt 0.5 syns

Lunch: Uncle Ben's Mexican Rice Time 1.5 syns

Dinner: Either a veg stir fry with noodles and a sauce, or a Chinese; Oyster Chicken & rice. Will syn up later!

Had a Chinese! 5 syns veg chow mein, 4.5 chicken and oyster

Snack: Ice cream 6 syns

Syns: 17.5 so far...

Week: 42/105

Starting back at the gym next Monday, still recovering from jetlag!!!

Last edited:
It's been a busy weekend! Quick add for food.

reeses pieces 6 syns

cheese sandwich hexa and b

Alpen light 3 syns

tinned mackeral stir fry and dried noodles

hot choc 2 syns

53/105

sunday:

tinned mackeral on toast hex b

boiled egg

pasta n sauce, jacket potato, salad, beetroot 2 syns butter, milk hex a

2 bites of Harry potter choc frog 3 syns, 5 chews 5 syns

63/105

rush eating this weekend! Slowly getting rid of the sweet tooth! Always get peckish when I work freelance!

Right back to proper posting today :)

Has been such a busy weekend, loads of work to finish! I'm so tired too, still jet lagged from America! Can't seem to get to sleep until 1.30am :(

Right, food for today: EE

Breakfast: Boilded egg, muller light.

Lunch: Gallo Ham & Tomato Risotto box. I think 4.5 syns... need to check!

Dinner: Fries, egg & Mushy Peas.

Snack: Apple, ham, mars ice cream 7 syns, bit of choc frog 2 syns

Syns: 76.5/105

Last edited:
I'm so so so so tired :( I just can't seem to get back into the swing of things. I don't think it's helping that I'm working full time and working at home this week. I'll try to turn lights out at 10pm tonight and see if I can force myself into a deep slumber!

Food for today: EE

Breakfast: Boiled egg, Branflakes HEXB, muller light

Lunch: Gallo Chicken & Mushroom box 3.5 syns, muller

Dinner: Chicken wrapped in ham with cheese HEXA, SW chips and veg

Snacks: Apple, ham, mars ice cream 7 syns, aero mousse - oops - 5 syns

Exercise: First day back at the gym today, will take it easy as I just have no energy! Although hopefully it will help send me to sleep!

93/105

Last edited:
My weight was down but now it's back up! I think TOTM is to blame... I hope! I don't think I've eaten that much really!

Will see how I go, will hopefully have lost a few pounds by the end of the month at least!

Wed Food: EE

B: Boiled egg, branflakes HEXB, muller light

L: Mugshot, ham, beetroot, muller

D: Mayflower sauce 4 syns, veg, chicken

S: Apple, mars ice cream 7 syns

total: 104/105 - so close!!!

Hi there, just subscribing.

Reading through ur meals &; I am sorry to be the bearer of bad news but your dolmio pasta & rice times are more syns than that.

If searched on SW the rice & sauce r synned individually.

Pasta 1.5 & sauce 4.5
Rice time is the same as the above.

Just in case u have anymore in the cupboard.

My lunch is over, will catch up l8r xx

Last edited:
Hi there, just subscribing.

Reading through ur meals &; I am sorry to be the bearer of bad news but your dolmio pasta & rice times are more syns than that.

If searched on SW the rice & sauce r synned individually.

Pasta 1.5 & sauce 4.5
Rice time is the same as the above.

Just in case u have anymore in the cupboard.

My lunch is over, will catch up l8r xx

hi!

i too sadly read that this morning, was going to have one for lunch today, then I found out the syns had changed from what I previously read! Settled for a mugshot instead! Thank you for informing me :)

i shall check out your diary, I need more inspiration!

i hope you had a good day!

Xx

Weighed in this morning, I had a STS which I'm pleased with, considering it's TOTM and I ate a few things that were higher in syns than initially thought! Will see how my results are next week :)

Today - Thursday - EE

B: Boiled egg, branflakes HEXB, muller light

L: Smoked mackerel in tomato sauce, mugshot, muller

D: Smoked Salmon and broccoli pasta

S: Apple

Will update the rest later!

Last edited:
I'm back after a few days away! I've not eaten too badly and I seem to have lost 3lbs from last Thursdays weigh in of 158.6! Now at 155.4lbs! Yay!!! I think most of it was probably water retention though!

I shall see how I get on this week :) Going to keep Monday as my new weigh in day, always feel like I should start at the beginning of the week.

Weekends food was not too bad, did eat some ice cream on Saturday but it probably used up my 15 syns for the day! had a choc bar yesterday using 12 syns.

Monday: EE: The beginning of my strict no going over syns week!

Breakfast: Boiled egg, bran flakes HEXB, muller light

Lunch: Mugshot, ham and chicken slices, muller light

Dinner: Shepherds Pie with veg.

Snack: Apple, Twinings hot chocolate with milk HEXA & 4 syns, Butterkist toffee popcorn 6 syns, powdered milk in tea 1.5 syns

Syns: 11.5

Week: 11.5/105

Hi there just subscribing.

I noticed on diary by Angwass you were interested in soups. I have a couple which I love from other peoples threads.

Potato & Sweetcorn soup.

1 medium potato cubed
1 onion sliced up
large tin seweetcorn. cheapest is ok.
1.3/4pts chicken stock. 2-3 stock cubes ok.

Bring to the boil and simmer until potato is soft, then blitz. I use hand blender.

I sometimes add a little mild curry powder yo a portion. Very nice.

Butternut squash & carrot soup. this may be one of pete`s

Medium BNS deseeded and cut into medium pieces (leave the skin on)
2 large carrots peeled if nec. cut into medium cubes
1 onion sliced.

1/4 tsp chilli flakes if you like the heat

Put all in a pan and bring to the boil and simmer till all cooked & blitz.

Give them a try, they are lovely.

Hey there how u doin 2day? Food looks good. How is the twinings choc tea? I'm drinking tesco finest choc tea.

Nanny, soups sound fine. Nvr tried BNS, always mean to, that & sweet potato

X

Just caught up with your food diary as not been on too much over the weekend and it's looking good! I am trying to have under 10 syns each day this week as can't have another week with no loss as I will lose the will to carry on! x

Hi there just subscribing.

I noticed on diary by Angwass you were interested in soups. I have a couple which I love from other peoples threads.

Potato & Sweetcorn soup.

1 medium potato cubed
1 onion sliced up

Bring to the boil and simmer until potato is soft, then blitz. I use hand blender.

Butternut squash & carrot soup. this may be one of pete`s

Medium BNS deseeded and cut into medium pieces (leave the skin on)
2 large carrots peeled if nec. cut into medium cubes
1 onion sliced.

1/4 tsp chilli flakes if you like the heat

Put all in a pan and bring to the boil and simmer till all cooked & blitz.

Give them a try, they are lovely.

Hey Nanny Doreen,

Thank you for the soup recipes! They sound lovely! I will definitely give them a try :) I just need to find a decent soup container that doesn't spill and can go in the microwave!

Do you have a diary I could look at?

Hey there how u doin 2day? Food looks good. How is the twinings choc tea? I'm drinking tesco finest choc tea.

Nanny, soups sound fine. Nvr tried BNS, always mean to, that & sweet potato

X

Hi Alycyn,

I'm doing well thank you! Seemed to manage a loss from last week which is good! I hope for another 0.5 - 1lb for next week :)

The Twinings hot choc was lovely, just what I needed on a cold evening (worse is still to come though sadly!). What is Choc tea like?! I've been tempted but don't know if I'd find it a little weird!

How is your week going? x

Just caught up with your food diary as not been on too much over the weekend and it's looking good! I am trying to have under 10 syns each day this week as can't have another week with no loss as I will lose the will to carry on! x

Hey Angwass,

I hope it's looking OK, I'm not eating too much crap but still making room for a sweet treat! Couldn't live without them! I'm also trying to stick below syns, aiming for 10-12 at the moment. I shall pop over to your diary now :) x

Potato & Sweetcorn soup.

1 medium potato cubed
1 onion sliced up

Thank you for this Nanny Doreen, will certainly be giving this soup a whirl, it sounds LUSH

Potato & Sweetcorn soup.

1 medium potato cubed
1 onion sliced up

Thank you for this Nanny Doreen, will certainly be giving this soup a whirl, it sounds LUSH

Hey Nattie,

It does sound LUSH!! :)

Back