Fresh start diary! Sticking to it 100% :)

Morning all

just on tea munching on some grapes and drinking Pukka Tea :)

Only lost 1/2lb last night but it a loss so not too fussed. Need to be good this week, OH away and that is when I tend to sneak eat but plenty to do in the house to keep me busy though place is like a bomb site just now as new windows and door going in on Fri and 'fake' floor in conservatory. Still need to finish the curtains - its never ending PLUS mum/dad coming up for a visit and its my mums birthday on Friday!!!

The bloating my just be a change in the foods and healthier eating, prob settle in a week or 2. Just stick at it and dont let it de-motivate you!!!

Food looking good x

Morning all

just on tea munching on some grapes and drinking Pukka Tea :)

Only lost 1/2lb last night but it a loss so not too fussed. Need to be good this week, OH away and that is when I tend to sneak eat but plenty to do in the house to keep me busy though place is like a bomb site just now as new windows and door going in on Fri and 'fake' floor in conservatory. Still need to finish the curtains - its never ending PLUS mum/dad coming up for a visit and its my mums birthday on Friday!!!

The bloating my just be a change in the foods and healthier eating, prob settle in a week or 2. Just stick at it and dont let it de-motivate you!!!

Food looking good x

Morning :)

I'm just about to have a cuppa myself!

1/2 lb is good, and as you say it's a loss! If I lose 1/2 a pound come Monday I'll be happy :). I'm trying to stay goo but I have 2 meals out this weekend! Will try to stay as good as I can!

What's a 'fake' floor? Do you mean laminate flooring? Housework and decorating is definitely never ending! haha. Are you doing anything nice for your mums birthday?

I hope it is just because of the change... I guess we'll see! x

There are tiles in conservatory but have bn laid str8 on2 concrete floor so I am not attempting 2 lift them so getting a floor put down on top!!! Insulation in there too so should b lovely & cosy. Prob jst go in2 town & get mum 2 choose present then go out 4 dinner.

How's ur day bn ? x

There are tiles in conservatory but have bn laid str8 on2 concrete floor so I am not attempting 2 lift them so getting a floor put down on top!!! Insulation in there too so should b lovely & cosy. Prob jst go in2 town & get mum 2 choose present then go out 4 dinner.

How's ur day bn ? x

Ah I see! Sounds like a good idea!

My day was OK yesterday, couldn't get my stupid dinner photo to upload! tried 3 times from my phone! Grrr

So happy it's Thursday :) The weeks seem to be flying by, Christmas will be here before we know it! x

Feeling like I've eaten well this week, just a shame I have to finish off the week with two bad meals... will try to make them as innocent as I can!

Thursday: Green Day (really fancy a veg curry!)

Breakfast:
bran flakes HEX B
muller light

Lunch:
Mint & pea soup
1 slice WW brown bread 1/2 HEX B
muller light

Dinner:
Mayflower sauce 4 syns
pepper
onion
baby corns
mangetout
courgette

Snacks:
apple
alpen light 1/2 HEXB
glass of milk HEX A
Victoria Sponge :( no idea... 15?
hot choc 2 syns

Syns: 21
Weekly 51.5/105

Last edited:
I tweaked my steak in peppercorn sauce recipe last night and it was delicious.I dry fried some quick fry steak added a little soy sauce,added loads of red,green,yellow peppers,onion,carrot sticks,mushrooms and garlic.Then added salt and lots of ground black pepper.Instead of adding cream i used fromage frais. I had it with rice and it was really tasty.Havent been weighed for 3 weeks so Monday is the day..hoping for 6ib.

I tweaked my steak in peppercorn sauce recipe last night and it was delicious.I dry fried some quick fry steak added a little soy sauce,added loads of red,green,yellow peppers,onion,carrot sticks,mushrooms and garlic.Then added salt and lots of ground black pepper.Instead of adding cream i used fromage frais. I had it with rice and it was really tasty.Havent been weighed for 3 weeks so Monday is the day..hoping for 6ib.

That sounds delicious! Another recipe idea for the food bank!

I hope your weigh in goes well. I'm weighing myself on Monday. Managed to stay off the scales all week so I'm hoping for a pleasant surprise! x

Wow you are doing brill with the 'no sneaky weigh ins' :-D

Your food is looking good for today...hope you enjoy your chinese and meal out this weekend and if you do go off plan a little try not to worry too much about it and hope that your hard work so far this week will at least pay off a little xx

Wow you are doing brill with the 'no sneaky weigh ins' :-D

Your food is looking good for today...hope you enjoy your chinese and meal out this weekend and if you do go off plan a little try not to worry too much about it and hope that your hard work so far this week will at least pay off a little xx

Hehe thank you :) I'm looking forward to getting on the scales now to see the results... will be so disappointed if it's the same! Trying my best! Fingers crossed!

Hopefully all goes to plan at the weekend and I don't cave in and have dessert! haha x

Some good news.... not having a Chinese now tonight due to a double booking! But some bad news... I ate a piece of Victoria Sponge cake at the Sainsburys Cafe yesterday! Oooooops. I still had tea when I got home but sacrifced the rice and mini fingers, I just had a hot choc and veg curry without the rice instead! I'm hoping the knock on effect is not too bad!

I'm proud of myself for not having jumped on the scales yet, but I have been feeling really really chunky and bloated. I don't expect to get any weight loss on Monday, not with the way I'm currently feeling anyway! I think I've done well this week and I've really cut my treats down - apart from the cake! Will just have to make sure I have an extra good weekend!

Food for today: Green

Breakfast:
Boiled egg
Bran flakes HEX B
Muller light

Lunch:
Pea & mint soup
Muller light

Dinner:
Mayflower curry sauce 4 syns
rice
baby corn
onion
peppers
mangetout
mushrooms

Snacks:
Apple
Beetroot
2 Linda McCartney rosemary & onion sausages
2 Alpen light HEX B
glass of milk HEX A
powdered milk 1 syn

Syns: 5
Weekly syns: 56.5/105

Last edited:
Mornin look at u getin all fancy wi the colours!!!!! Not at work today, workmen in, well 1 at the moment & it is noisy already!!

Not sure wot food is for today.

Well done for not weighing before WI. I love the feeling before WI, it's a little bit like going on fair ride!!!

Have a good day x

Morning Rachel,

So ok you had a piece of cake BUT you are saving syns by not having that chinese tonight and I don't think 1 piece of cake will damage what you have done this week! I am going to have to get myself some LM sausages as I have seen a lot of people eating them and I am having sausages tonight which are costing me 8 syns :-S The meat ones that are low in fat are a strange texture I think and I'm not the best when it comes to meat the best of times but I am definitely going to try them.

Food is looking good for today! x

Mornin look at u getin all fancy wi the colours!!!!! Not at work today, workmen in, well 1 at the moment & it is noisy already!!

Not sure wot food is for today.

Well done for not weighing before WI. I love the feeling before WI, it's a little bit like going on fair ride!!!

Have a good day x

haha I know! It helps me to see what food are good and not so good, I think I'm eating enough veg etc!

Dreading weigh in! I know it's only me that does it but I really want a loss, just not expecting one! x

Morning Rachel,

So ok you had a piece of cake BUT you are saving syns by not having that chinese tonight and I don't think 1 piece of cake will damage what you have done this week! I am going to have to get myself some LM sausages as I have seen a lot of people eating them and I am having sausages tonight which are costing me 8 syns :-S The meat ones that are low in fat are a strange texture I think and I'm not the best when it comes to meat the best of times but I am definitely going to try them.

Food is looking good for today! x

I guess so..... I know Chinese is usually low in syns but it fills me up so much! I over indulge, so at least I won't be feeling like that this evening! I really hope it's not done too much damage, will hope I don't cause more damage tomorrow night!

They are quite tasty! Just a nice little snack to nibble on, can't believe they are syn free as they are over 100 calories for each sausage! I may try some of those Joe's sausages off the internet that everyone raves about, apparently they're syn free?! I bet your 8 syn sausages will be worth it though :) x

Oh they will indeed....love bangers and mash!!! Yes I've had a look on that Joe's website and you have to order quite a substantial amount I think and also delivery is a fair bit so it's always put me off but I might actually ask mum if she wants to go halves on some with me as she's also doing slimming world.

Well I hope you have a lovely night tomorrow and also enjoy your weekend. I don't tend to come on here as much over the weekend as always seem to be out and about or cleaning haha x

Had a funny food day yesterday..swapped meals round a bit.Breakfast had sausage (1.5 syns) bacon and egg.)
Lunch was chicken drumsticks and salad with dsp aldi lighter than light mayo(not sure of the syns so say 2?) Then teatime had chicken thighs,new potatoes hm coleslaw mixed with the aldi mayo(2 syns)Then at 9ish i was hungry so had oats and skimmed milk with banana(he,s A and B).
Will stick to having he,s at breakfast as i felt so bloated. Do any of you ladies do ee plan?

Back