Fresh start diary! Sticking to it 100% :)

Oh they will indeed....love bangers and mash!!! Yes I've had a look on that Joe's website and you have to order quite a substantial amount I think and also delivery is a fair bit so it's always put me off but I might actually ask mum if she wants to go halves on some with me as she's also doing slimming world.

Well I hope you have a lovely night tomorrow and also enjoy your weekend. I don't tend to come on here as much over the weekend as always seem to be out and about or cleaning haha x

Ah really? That's no good! maybe is they're freezable I could order a batch! Good idea to go halves, may ask my cousin!

thank you :) I hope you enjoy having your dog over! Nothing better than dog cuddles :)

I'm the same, I generally can't be bothered to come on here when I'm at home! x

Had a funny food day yesterday..swapped meals round a bit.Breakfast had sausage (1.5 syns) bacon and egg.)
Lunch was chicken drumsticks and salad with dsp aldi lighter than light mayo(not sure of the syns so say 2?) Then teatime had chicken thighs,new potatoes hm coleslaw mixed with the aldi mayo(2 syns)Then at 9ish i was hungry so had oats and skimmed milk with banana(he,s A and B).
Will stick to having he,s at breakfast as i felt so bloated. Do any of you ladies do ee plan?

Hi Ann,

Your food is sounding good! I love chicken thighs! I may cook a jambalaya this weekend using them! Sooo nice - the hairy dieters book has a good recipe for it.

I did start off doing EE but found I indulged with too many carbs! So I'm trying to stick to green and red as I enjoy having the extra healthy extras! My cousin and a friend however did EE all the time and managed to lose a lot of weight on it! x

Morning, how was ur wknd?

Food good, u must be like me & hardly on over the wknd, mines were just food entries only but think I have screwed up somewhere with syns!! Fingers crossed all is ok 4 Tuesday weigh in!!!

Have a good day x

Morning Rachel,

Did you have a good weekend? Looks like you didn't do too bad with the food and you are still within your weekly syn allowance?!? You feeling less bloated now?

I had a lovely weekend.....had PLENTY of cuddles from my little Fudge and then took him for a nice walk yesterday as the weather was gorgeous x

Morning :)

Well it was the dreaded weigh in today... was nervous to get on the scales as I didn't feel like I'd lost anything. But luckily I seem to have lost just short of a pound! Probably about 3/4 of a pound, so I'm pleased with that! Considering I've been feeling bloated all week and ate a massive pudding on Saturday I think that was actually OK! So fingers crossed for another near pound next week :)

Food for today: EE as eating leftovers from last night

Breakfast:
Boiled egg
Bran flakes HEX B
muller greek 0.5 syns

Lunch:
Jambalaya 1 syn for tiny bit of chorizo
(pepper, onion, celery, tomato)
muller light

Dinner:
Jacket potato
Baked beans
Butter 1 syn
Lettuce
Onion
Beetroot
Oven roasted courgettes
Oven roasted peppers

Cheese HEX A
EL mayo 0.5 syns

Snacks:
Apple
Mikado x 4 2 syns
3 squares choc 6 syns
Ham & turkey slices
Frozen muller
Squirty cream 1 syn

Syns 12
Weekly 12/105

Last edited:
Morning, how was ur wknd?

Food good, u must be like me & hardly on over the wknd, mines were just food entries only but think I have screwed up somewhere with syns!! Fingers crossed all is ok 4 Tuesday weigh in!!!

Have a good day x

My weekend was great, thank you! Had a very naught pudding on Saturday but it was worth it! So yummy!

Yes I never really come on at the weekend, mainly because I don't sit down at a computer at all!

I'm sure all will be fine for weigh in :) fingers crossed for you! x

Morning Rachel,

Did you have a good weekend? Looks like you didn't do too bad with the food and you are still within your weekly syn allowance?!? You feeling less bloated now?

I had a lovely weekend.....had PLENTY of cuddles from my little Fudge and then took him for a nice walk yesterday as the weather was gorgeous x

Good morning,

I did thank you! Yes I just about managed to stay within syns... I think! The pudding was guesstimate! haha

I do feel less bloated now, seems to have died down a little, lets see if it will stay away this week!

Awww I'm glad you enjoyed your cuddles! The weather does seem to have a gotten a little warmer! x

Hi Rachel.

I think the Mikados are 1/2 syn each, I think your in luck :D, at least that's what my consultant told us.

Kay xx

I think I had too much to eat for dinner last night... it was all free but it was such a big jacket potato!!! Massive! Over indulged to the max!

Food today: Red

Breakfast:
Boiled egg
Bran flakes HEX B
Muller light

Lunch:
Salad
Boiled egg
Rosemary & onion sausages
EL mayo 0.5 syns
Slice of WW brown bread HEX B 1/2
Muller Light

Dinner:
Chilli (onion, tomoato, pepper)
Roasted courgette
Roasted pepper

Cheese HEX A

Snacks:
Apple
Mikado x 6 3 syns
Frozen Muller
Squirty cream 1 syn
4 squares choc 8 syns (sat in fridge!)

Syns: 12.5
Weekly: 24.5/105

Morning

Did you feel sick after dinner or just satisfied? Sick then probably a bit too much!!!

I like how you can stop at 6 Mikado, I open the box and they are gone!!! How do you find the frozen muller? I tried it with disastrous results!!!

Have a good day x

Morning

Did you feel sick after dinner or just satisfied? Sick then probably a bit too much!!!

I like how you can stop at 6 Mikado, I open the box and they are gone!!! How do you find the frozen muller? I tried it with disastrous results!!!

Have a good day x

Hi,

Nope i didn't feel sick, just very, very satisfied! haha
Well I take them out and put them in a separate bag for work, that way I don't have the box to tempt me!
I quite like the frozen mullers, I don't freeze it fully, just for an hour or so until it gets a little firmer then I put some squirty cream on top! Feels like a nice treat! I wish they still did the chocolate muller lights!

How has your day been so far? x

I would eat the rest when got home!!!

Day was ok yesterday. Work is jst crazy but love it like that, head sore so bit annoying! Away at 3 2day 2 get home 4 door panelling getin changed out!

Nearly missed class last nite - had half hr b4 had 2 leave, put on tv lay on couch & must have went out like a light!!! Woke wi news on!

How was ur day? Plans 4 2day? X

I would eat the rest when got home!!!

Day was ok yesterday. Work is jst crazy but love it like that, head sore so bit annoying! Away at 3 2day 2 get home 4 door panelling getin changed out!

Nearly missed class last nite - had half hr b4 had 2 leave, put on tv lay on couch & must have went out like a light!!! Woke wi news on!

How was ur day? Plans 4 2day? X

haha well instead of the mikado sticks there is a very nearly finished block of chocolate in the fridge which I'm slowly working my way through! I doubt after eating that this week I'll lose haha.

Work is crazy for me too! Having a busy time with my day job and now I have 3 jobs to do for other clients at home! It's going to be a busy few weeks! How long do you think until all of your home building is complete?

No plans for today really, just lots of work to do! x

I think I know why I'm bloating.... Star week! :(

Really tired today after my mini trip to the gym yesterday! Back again tomorrow. Need to keep this up!

Food today: Red

Breakfast:
Bran flakes HEX B
Muller light
Boiled egg

Lunch:
Leftover chilli
Muller light
1 slice brown bread HEX B 1/2

Dinner:
Turkey bake (made up!)
Turkey
chopped tomotoes
onion
mushrooms

quark
Parmesan & chesse 2 HEX A
green beans
baby corn

Snacks:
Apple
6 x Mikado 3 syns
Choc 10
cream horn 10 oops

Syns: 23
Week: 47.5/105

very bad day today! Been mega bloated all day and ate some proper rubbish! :(

Last edited:
Oh dear, what a binge fest I had last night! Finished off the choc and had a cream horn - oops! Oh well I guess the choc I finished off would only have been what I eat tonight! I guess it works out the same?! Won't be having a treat tonight, other than a frozen muller!

Feeling very, very bloated again this week but I think TOTM is due - normally feel like this the before. I'm not expecting a loss next week, just hoping for a maintain! I have a curry tomorrow night with some friends - I WILL stick to the healthier options and ditch the creamy ones! Then I have a meal at the OH's parents, I'm hoping for some kind of meat and veg option! Sunday I'll be having a no syns day! haha

Food for today: RED

Breakfast:
Boiled egg
Bran flakes HEX B
Muller light

Lunch:
Turkey bake (turkey, mushrooms, onion, tomato, quark)
cheese HEX A
Muller Light

Dinner:
Sausages 1 syn
Green beans
baby corn
asparagus
mange tout

Spaghetti

Snacks:
Mikado x 6 3 syns
Apple
Frozen muller
Squirty cream 1 syn
Aplen light HEX B2

Syns: 5
Week: 52.5/105

Just been trying to figure out what to have tomorrow at the Indian restaurant... was thinking dhansak but I don't like pineapple! From looking at syns a tikka masala is 14.5 so only 3 more syns than the other option I would have gone for! Not often I have one so may as well just have that! Will prob have the veg version, maybe works out at a syn less!

Hiya

They put pineapple in a Dhansak? Never knew that, maybe different regions or something!!!

Cut back on a couple of syns a day and you will be fine!!

I don't get * weeks anymore. My pill was changed as they thought (after 10yrs) that this could have been the cause of the migraines. Had been on the same pill for 10yrs and been suffering migraines about the same length of time but no one put 2 & 2 together. I was getting tingling and burning in my face and arms and when i described this to the newest Dr I was seeing he was horrified that this had not been picked up on!! One i was on was highest risk of strokes and migraines! So they changed pill, migraines reduced significantly but not completely and it has now been nearly 2 years since has a period. Those 1st 6months were a constant worry!!!!

Can I ask what it is you do for work? Is it your own business the now or is that something you are working towards?

How has your day been? x

Hiya

They put pineapple in a Dhansak? Never knew that, maybe different regions or something!!!

Cut back on a couple of syns a day and you will be fine!!

I don't get * weeks anymore. My pill was changed as they thought (after 10yrs) that this could have been the cause of the migraines. Had been on the same pill for 10yrs and been suffering migraines about the same length of time but no one put 2 & 2 together. I was getting tingling and burning in my face and arms and when i described this to the newest Dr I was seeing he was horrified that this had not been picked up on!! One i was on was highest risk of strokes and migraines! So they changed pill, migraines reduced significantly but not completely and it has now been nearly 2 years since has a period. Those 1st 6months were a constant worry!!!!

Can I ask what it is you do for work? Is it your own business the now or is that something you are working towards?

How has your day been? x

Well I've never had Dhansak before but I've read a few restaurants do and after checking the menu the description has pineapple in it! I can handle sweet-savoury dishes but when they put fruit into it it's another matter for me! yuk!

I remember the dodgy pill times for me, always made me miserable, had random spotting (I know too much detail!) so I just decided to stop. How terrible though that it took them so long to realise what was causing the problems! At least it's all sorted out now!

Of course you can, I'm a graphic designer. I work full time but also do a lot of freelance on the side. Recently started designing invites and cards for a company so it's a good project to work on! I should be meeting up with another person who I work with in a few weeks to discuss going into business together! All exciting :) x

Back