Fresh start

CandyNotWhale

I wasn't going to admit this actually I wasn't going to come back on mini mins through being so embarrassed I fell of the wagon and boy did I fall hard!!! I couldn't tell u if I just got comfortable with loosing a stone and just started eating or I got really deflated about soul sourcing on the Cambridge diet I don't know but what I do know being where I was last week to yesterday sucks I've seen 6lbs rAce back on and don't get me started on the inches I feel so crap for it I hate this feeling so much that I'm starting again and seeing it through FACT I've isolated and reminded myself why I'm doing it and it really isn't for my holiday it's more the satisfaction and happiness for myself!!! I'm pouring my heart out because this is my fresh start no going back I done 4 weeks easily and I will do 12 with my eyes shut!!!! PMA :) Hope everyone has plenty success stories to keep me going Xxxx

Most off us have blips we!'re human! The main thing is you've admitted it and are getting back on the plan it's in the past put it behind you and don't dwell on it or you'll never stop beating yourself up over it x you've done it before u can do it again :) good luck Hun x

Thank you Debbie :)
It's hard admitting all that but it sucks when I only have myself to blame I now just don't want to think of all the weight I could of lost going to get started just
taking each day at a time :). Xx

The main thing is your back now and have made a commitment to yourself to finish CD and want to finish your journey to slimdom, we all have bad days and sometimes throw in the towel , looking forward to you posting your first weight loss :D:D:D:D:D

Back