1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

Fresh start

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by hanah1471, 10 January 2014 Social URL.

1. hanah1471

hanah1471 Member

Hi everyone, i say fresh start because I did have an account a while back but I just slowly got out of the habit of using it so I've now made a new one now. Feel it's better that way.

I've just started slimming world this week and I'm really excited to get going. It's about time I really did something about this weight and stopped complaining and expecting it to fall of without effort! That's pretty much what I've done for since as long as I can remember! Haha.

Hannah :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Emmaline

Emmaline The Tortoise

Hi Hannah, Good for you getting back into it and just right for a start to the new year.
    Did you have a diary before and how much weight are you hoping to lose?
    Wishing you all the very best in your journey.

4. babypat

babypat Well-Known Member

Hi hanah welcome back to the forum. Wish u success with SW.

5. hanah1471

hanah1471 Member

I did have a diary before yeah but I wouldn't know what it was called to find it haha. That's how long it's been. I made a new user you see.

My ultimate target goal weight is to lose 6-7stn so got a long way to go. I'm starting off easy though and setting small goals. My first is a stone then he next goal will be another stone but after the first 2/3 I think I'll start stating them smaller to 7lbs. I think I'll do this because everyone always says it's easier at the start and then it slows down and I don't really want to set myself up for disappointment by aiming too high and not getting anywhere with it.

Thank you both for the luck, I'm gonna need it ;)