Fresh start

hanah1471

Hi everyone, i say fresh start because I did have an account a while back but I just slowly got out of the habit of using it so I've now made a new one now. Feel it's better that way.

I've just started slimming world this week and I'm really excited to get going. It's about time I really did something about this weight and stopped complaining and expecting it to fall of without effort! That's pretty much what I've done for since as long as I can remember! Haha.

Hannah :)

I did have a diary before yeah but I wouldn't know what it was called to find it haha. That's how long it's been. I made a new user you see.

My ultimate target goal weight is to lose 6-7stn so got a long way to go. I'm starting off easy though and setting small goals. My first is a stone then he next goal will be another stone but after the first 2/3 I think I'll start stating them smaller to 7lbs. I think I'll do this because everyone always says it's easier at the start and then it slows down and I don't really want to set myself up for disappointment by aiming too high and not getting anywhere with it.

Thank you both for the luck, I'm gonna need it ;)

Back