~~~FrIdAy HoUr By HoUr~~~

had my porridge and 2 pints of water, 2 cups of black coffee, so all good here x

Well I've just made a sausage sandwhich for my brother & earlier made a bacon butty for OH.

I've prepared the veg for tea tonight mum is coming round so they're having lamb chops, roasties & veg!!!

Have had 4 pints of water & 1/2 peanut crunch bar.

Weather is horrible & its my day off too! :(

Think I might put a film on this afta & curl up on the sofa. :rolleyes:

xx

ohh that dinner sounds yummy!!!! enjoy your afternoon hun :) x

Hey ladies just finshed my 6th pint of water - thinking about getting another shake in a bit.

Q,do the bars really fill you up?

I dont think they fill you up like a shake but I do have them so I dont get bored, I always have my bar with a pint of water. The malt toffee one is lovely.

They sound yum, i do need something to chew on instead os shakes all the time! Im going to sit down in a minute and work out what I want to eat and drink this week.

afternoon all

well isnt it misrible today!
went to view a council house ( am on mobility priority ) and yet again couldnt get wee ones wheelchair through the door grrrrrrrr

booked an eye apointment tomorrow, my bad eyes deteriorating again :(

had my first porridge this morning, not sure if i like it or not yet but sure its something different
had a shake just now as i feel a headache coming on, only 1 litre of water down so far, need a bit more me thinks

hope everyones having a good day and good luck anyone weighing in today

Back