Friday night club is OPEN!

HellieCopter

Gold Member
Welcome! Come on in...DRINKS ARE FREE!!!

:party0016:

So, who's in for the evening?

I thought I'd open up the Friday night club. Seeing as I'm having a night in and doing my utmost to resist opening a bottle of cold, crisp, delicious pinot grigio...

Who wants a virtual drinkie?!?!

:party0036:

I'll have a virtual glass of wine!!!

Virtual voddy and diet coke please, oh what the hell make it coke lol xx

*hands out drinks and nibbles*

Love it Betty - it's virtual. No syns dude!!!

I am having a night in on the sofa with the laptop, gin and tonic (without the gin) and the cat.

Have you all had a good day?

Seeing as it's virtual - i'll have a Bailey's over ice please!!

it was my New years resolution to give up drinking...but heck if its virtual...make mine a vodka & cranberry juice

will there be virtual kebabs later?

Virtual kebabs, pizza and even a curry!!!

OMG i just had the most gorgeous pudding - and only 2 syns!!!!

Mixed a pot of 0% greek yoghurt with 4 teaspoons of chocolate options and sweetener then put into 2 ramekins and shared with hubby. Bless him, he just thinks i cheated it tasted that nice x

Ooh that sounds interesting. Nice experimenting Sarah :)

I have a yoghurt and I'm waiting for some frozen berries to defrost so I can mix the two together. I usually end up getting impatient with the berries and eat them part frozen though! I have so little patience! :giggle:

I am eating a bowl of noodles and pretending its a chinese....

Ooh that sounds interesting. Nice experimenting Sarah :)

I have a yoghurt and I'm waiting for some frozen berries to defrost so I can mix the two together. I usually end up getting impatient with the berries and eat them part frozen though! I have so little patience! :giggle:

Can't you microwave them?x

I don't drink, but will definitley join you for a pint of virtual diet coke and curry!!!

Back