Nah....
Disgusting smelly thing!!!
;)

Sent from my iPhone 4 using MiniMins

i do
I do
I do
I do

But, why would you want a glass of wine? I guess I never really understood drinking in this country. What is it meant to achieve? if relaxation - then why does imbibing a toxin render you suddenly able to relax?
Is it a social thing - do you do it with someone? Is it a cultural thing you've learned to do - what is the 'norm' for most people to 'do' in the evenings...?

Just have a think about it in more depth... Why do you, personally, want to drink something that is essentially, considered by your body, as poison?

Now, I'm not tee-total, I drink on rare occasions, but only usually so that I'm not absolutely socially awkward when going out. It lowers my inhibitions... I'm just not sure I consider it 'fun' ... but ... I guess, maybe it's just something my body doesn't react well with - as far as I know none of my family have ever liked drinking... maybe it's genetic that I just don't 'get it'. :/

Maybe it's because it's just tastes good M?
Life is too short to analyse everything we do, eat, drink etc to such a great depth x

MagdaX said:
Maybe it's because it's just tastes good M?
Life is too short to analyse everything we do, eat, drink etc to such a great depth x

Agreed mags. I def enjoy a few drinks although I don't really miss it much exept when I go out. It tastes good and makes me happy lol x

But it doesn't even taste that good! :/ ... I think it must just be me then. :p Guess everyone's different... Maybe it's like Marmite, you either love it or you hate it! :)

It's down to personal taste. I love wine!!! Starting to miss it now and it's only been 2 weeks, maybe I love it a little bit more than I thought!!!

Back