Friday Nights!

TheMilkTrayMan

Is it just me, or are Friday nights the hardest on LT. It wasnt every Friday, but if I was to have a take-away, more often than not it would be on a Friday night. I have the munchies Big Time tonight, and cannot stop thinking about food!

Ordinarily, in normal life, I look forward to the weekends, we all do, but when on a TFR regime, that is quite simply the hardest time. It's when you realise more than normal what you are missing. Keep telling myself, nearly there, not long to go etc etc but still I think about food constantly!! ARrrggghhhhhhh!!

Yessss! I completely agree, its friday night and all i can think about is wine and nice food :-(.

Its bad really because i have this mad way of thinking where when i watch something good on tv i want to eat nice food.

You have some great weigh loss results. Ive started similar to you lost 9 so far on day 6. Any tips on how u'v had such great results? Do u exercise?

Just think your not on your own i'd die for a piece of cake and a glass of ernest gallo right now lol

x

I keep my last chocolate shake for around this time on a fri night it takes the longing off that bottle of wine for a little while anyway

would kill for a chinese and a gin and tonic! husband was cooking bacon before (I really couldn't cook for him tonight - I've cooked for him all week including bangers and mash last night!) and I could have inhaled the grill pan it smelled so good!!

Saturday night was our takeaway night, we have a chinese at the end of the road so way too convenient! Friday is headless chicken night running the children to all their activities, after that I'm just grateful for a sit down!!!!

x

Yessss! I completely agree, its friday night and all i can think about is wine and nice food :-(.

Its bad really because i have this mad way of thinking where when i watch something good on tv i want to eat nice food.

You have some great weigh loss results. Ive started similar to you lost 9 so far on day 6. Any tips on how u'v had such great results? Do u exercise?

Just think your not on your own i'd die for a piece of cake and a glass of ernest gallo right now lol

x

Yes, from week 2 onwards I have been going to the gym 3-4 times a week for an hour of CV work followed by 20-mins swimming and 10-mins sauna. As well as going for a fast paced 30-minute walk every work day lunchtime. I know that has helped (possibly 1-2lb a week), but the early weight-loss I think was mainly down to drinking loads and loads and loads of water. Mind you, all the non-believers are telling me I have lost too much too soon - but I dont think so. As far as I am concerned, if the weight stays off after, you cant lose too much too soon!

Good luck on your journey, sounds like you have had a great start!!

Back