Friday weekly weigh in for the chocolate guzzler

elle2585

8 t whole wheel of cheese
So here I am again, and I plucked up the courage to weigh myself....

THIRTEEN STONE NINE POUNDS!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

So I'm writing down everything I eat with calories as best as I can muster (as it's difficult with home cooking) and where I can't I'm going to make sure that I follow these golden rules:

• Eat slowly
  • Enjoy every mouthful
  • Eat consciously
  • Eat only when I'm hungry
  • Finish when I'm full

So far today, 07/05/15

• Small bowl of shreddies with semi skimmed milk - approx 300/350 calories?
  • Grilled chicken sandwich made with a Warburtons thin with tomato, gherkin and jalapenos - Approx 270 cals? (I'm over egging)
  • 1/4 tub of cottage cheese - 55 cal

= 670 cals

Weighing in tomorrow again although I only weighed on Wednesday just so that I can keep my WI to Fridays.​

Hi Elle. Love the golden rules. I do slimming world and I do struggle.
Do you weigh at home or go to a club of some sort.

Good luck for you weigh in tomorrow.

Hi Nanny Noreen! I just weigh at home! I did remember to weigh, haha, I just completely forgot to put it all on here.

Quite incredibly, I came out at 13st 6lbs - not sure how! Presumably something to do with the fact I was just coming on the day I weighed for the first time. But hey, I'm taking that! Woop woop!!

I used to do WW Noreen but haven't tried Slimming World. I'm on a post-baby budget so back to doing this myself. I joined here in 2008 and did really well if I say so myself. Even after having a baby I didn't go back to what I was before. The support on here was fab and I couldn't have done it without my friends.

xx

Pah, well, you know. I've got to be honest.

I...

I...

I had pudding yesterday. *gurns and runs away*.

It wasn't a binge, it was quite a small serving, but I MAY have eaten a little too much food before hand. We were at my sister-in-law's and had a Greek BBQ.

I thought I should come on here and confess my sins for you all/no-one to hear.

Well done on `confessing your syns` I must say that it kinda makes me feel better for owning up on here even if we have gone over.

Oh blimey Doreen I had a nandos yesterday as well!

Saying that... I actually did quite well because I stopped eating when I was full, which is what I'm going for here. And I didn't snack at all yesterday apart from a tangerine when I got peckish between lunch and dinner. So, you never know...

Bad news though, scales might be broken! Argh. Hubby got on them 2 days ago and since then all they say is Error! Lol. Not great feeling for hubs. I'm hoping I can fix them before tomorrow morning as I really want to see what my weight is doing.

Do you have a diary Doreen? Would love to get involved in it? Thank you for being my only reader, lol! xxx

Sad-ish times today... I STS...

Managed to get the scales working which is a plus. However, I am going to a food festival tonight, for a curry tomorrow night and afternoon tea on Sunday. This doesn't bode well. We can only hope that I can claw things back next week. COME ON ME! I'm hoping things don't go too badly. Just need to positive outlook from today.

*cough*

Oi oiiiiii! Aww, nice to have you on here Puggs. Lovely jubbly. :D

Right well so far this week I have yet to write anything on here, bad times. I had a pretty bad weekend but I figure, well, that's happened. Let's deal with it and move on.

This week so far I've had a couple of slip ups in the form of a 'homemade' cheese and ham sandwich at my mother in law's yesterday, a bite of my daughter's sausage roll etc... However, for the most part I've kept to no snacking, apart from the odd piece of fruit, so in essence I'm enjoying three solid meals. Had yummy turkey steaks last night, nom nom.

Also, went for a 2 mile walk with a friend last night - something that we plan to do three times weekly! Kept a nice, fast pace. My legs were in agony last night because of the b****** MS. All sorts of weird sensations but it's doing me no harm, just my bloody nerves playing havoc. And luckily my muscles don't seem to be affected for now, even though they have been previously, so I'm hoping I can keep up the walks for a long while. It felt GOOD, MAN!!

rrrrrrrrrrrrrrAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Back