I'm back in the room!! Again! ....78lbs to go!!

Hiya, The impressions are to make insoles for my shoes..........I haven't been on here since as have been unwell with migraine and then weigh day came and I had put on AGAIN!! So you can imagine what mood that put me in. I just don't know what I am doing wrong! I have tried just about every plan imaginable and that's just since January!! One of them has got to work surely? I feel so frustrated with it all :(:(:( xx

Sending u hugs sweetie, I know how frustrating it must be for you. Wish I had a magic wand to make a plan work for you x

Sending u hugs sweetie, I know how frustrating it must be for you. Wish I had a magic wand to make a plan work for you x
Awwww bless you, thank you! I just don't know what to do. I have recently joined the gym but not really been well enough to go either. I managed to go swimming and enjoyed the spa but that's all so far. Its currently TOTM which is causing me great pain just to top it off but hopefully once that passes I will be set for a good couple of weeks.

I have defo ruled out SW as that plan doesn't work for me and I didn't feel welcome at group or get any support so that's an easy one. WW I really wanted to work but I wasnt getting decent losses, I was however getting small losses so I guess now I appreciate them a bit more! And I really miss my group as I got to know everyone and it had a good vibe, great support etc. CCing I am finding boring if I am honest, alot of planning, preparing, reading lables etc ...which is fine when im not fatigued but is hard work most of the time.....and not getting losses but gains...I have played about with the numbers and thats not been of much help. I did Exante but that wasn't a long term plan so wasn't much use as was so hard to stick to and made me feel so unwell. I tried reducing carbs but again I felt awful. My BF and family are getting really frustrated with me changing plans all the time but I can't help it!! lol I tell them it's desperation lol I just want a plan that works for me and fits into my life. I am more than happy to make changes and adapt....but for the right plan!! I wish I could have that moment where it 'just clicks' lol......... I'll work it out eventually lol xxx

Awwww bless you, thank you! I just don't know what to do. I have recently joined the gym but not really been well enough to go either. I managed to go swimming and enjoyed the spa but that's all so far. Its currently TOTM which is causing me great pain just to top it off but hopefully once that passes I will be set for a good couple of weeks.

I have defo ruled out SW as that plan doesn't work for me and I didn't feel welcome at group or get any support so that's an easy one. WW I really wanted to work but I wasnt getting decent losses, I was however getting small losses so I guess now I appreciate them a bit more! And I really miss my group as I got to know everyone and it had a good vibe, great support etc. CCing I am finding boring if I am honest, alot of planning, preparing, reading lables etc ...which is fine when im not fatigued but is hard work most of the time.....and not getting losses but gains...I have played about with the numbers and thats not been of much help. I did Exante but that wasn't a long term plan so wasn't much use as was so hard to stick to and made me feel so unwell. I tried reducing carbs but again I felt awful. My BF and family are getting really frustrated with me changing plans all the time but I can't help it!! lol I tell them it's desperation lol I just want a plan that works for me and fits into my life. I am more than happy to make changes and adapt....but for the right plan!! I wish I could have that moment where it 'just clicks' lol......... I'll work it out eventually lol xxx

Why don't you get yourself a pretty notebook? Write down all the things that you like from SW/WW/CC/Low Carb and combine it all together to make your own plan? I know it sounds a bit far fetched as none of us are experts but it might just work? And who knows, maybe it'll work and then you can sell it and make millions!!!! Just remember who suggested you try it in the first place :D:p x

Why don't you get yourself a pretty notebook? Write down all the things that you like from SW/WW/CC/Low Carb and combine it all together to make your own plan? I know it sounds a bit far fetched as none of us are experts but it might just work? And who knows, maybe it'll work and then you can sell it and make millions!!!! Just remember who suggested you try it in the first place :D:p x
H ha you have such great ideas!! and really cheered me up too!! lol I may just give that a try!! :D:D:D...I'll make sure I pay you royalties :D:D:D xx

H ha you have such great ideas!! and really cheered me up too!! lol I may just give that a try!! :D:D:D...I'll make sure I pay you royalties :D:D:D xx

Glad I cheered you up :p Don't like the idea of you feeling glum on top of being poorly, once you've formulated your 'plan' do let us know what the rules are! X

Hi Sarah-Louise. Just popping in to subscribe to your diary. Pretty sure I used to follow your old diary before minimins closed...have just found out that it's back up and running again! (haven't been able to access to my old account-used to be under kiki30/Sarah's calorie counting)

How have you been doing? I see you're thinking of changing things up. Have you been using my fitness pal to track calories? I find that really reduces the effort (when I actually have the willpower to stick to my calories!). Hope you're feeling better soon!

I have just started up a diary on here again as I have been doing disastrously!! Hoping this will give me the motivation that I need x

Hi All,

Well here I am again, starting over!! I have been browsing these threads the last few weeks but didn't like to post until I knew what plan I would follow. I did a few weeks on WW but have struggled to stay on plan as I get awful sugar/carb cravings especially when I have a migraine episode (TOTM/hormone related and get them alot!! every other week at least, lasting a min of several days lately) So this pushes me over points easily as the new points system is quite strict with sugar and carbs..if that makes sense? So, I am back on CC'ing as of today as at least I can have those foods in moderation then balance it with low cal foods...hopefully!!

I was going to start a brand new diary but then thought no, as this is my journey, with all the ups and all the downs which I hope will help others relate to it...,I am only human after all and there is no shame in struggling....that's why most of us are here after all!! :):):)

So here is my brand new day one.....currently 16stone/225lb.......I will post my meals, steps ect each evening so you can all keep a beady eye on me :D:D:D

Really looking forward to having a catch up with you all xxxx

Day 1

BF - Oat so simple with skimmed milk - 174 cal
Lunch - Bacon sandwich with extra thick bread and splash of brown sauce - 556 cal (worth every single one!! :D)
Dinner - Sliced chicken with stuffing, mash and veg with splash of gravy (yummy) - 321 cal
Snacks - Fruit and yogurt through out the day - 229 cal

TOTAL - 1370 cals

STEPS - Currently at 9000

I love my fitbit cynical girl! Best present Ive bought myself this year!

Looking good! I need to get a cheap gadget that counts my steps and tells me calories burnt xx
Thank you :D You can pick up a basic fitbit pretty cheap now, highly recommend them :) xx

Day 2

BF - Oat so simple with skimmed milk - 174 cals
Lunch - Minestrone soup with 2 slices thick bread - 472 cals
Dinner - Cod in crumbs with oven chips and peas - 523 cals
Snacks - fruit, cup a soup - 194 cals

TOTAL - 1363 cals

STEPS
- Currently only 6000 steps

Good evening everyone :D

Well my re-start didn't exactly start well!! I became very ill for several weeks and needless to say, didn't follow any plan at all. I was getting so annoyed and frustrated with myself as I was so focused but just couldn't get better....in fact the pressure I put on myself probably delayed things!! :eek::eek:

Thank you to those who have liked, commented, following me etc, I sincerely appreciate every single one of you!! xxxxx

Last edited:
Aw no, really sorry to hear you've been so ill :( I hope you're now fully recovered. I know it's frustrating but try not to feel annoyed with yourself - your health is the most important thing, there's plenty of time to lose weight xx

It's tough starting when being ill. You need complete motivation and if you aren't physically well, there's no way I could do it.
I hope you are getting back on the mend.

hope your feeling a little better now x x x

Back