Friday weigh day

Toadie

Woo hoo! I lost 1lb after a pretty wobbly week. Very happy with that. Makes 10lbs in 5 weeks. I'm definitely a happy bunny :happy036:

Another difficult week full of indigestion and hunger...and a couple of pretty high syn days. But... I lost 2lbs this week! :happy036: I'm so happy and now only 1lb away from my first stone which is fantastic. Really hoping I can lose that 1lb next week as it will really spur me on.

Thank you! I'm really pleased :D

I'm so pleased! I've lost another 2lbs meaning I've lost just over my first stone! Of course my oven had just blown up and can't afford a new one bit worried about cooking meals now. One pot wonders for the time being then

I lost another 1.5lbs last week so still on track despite the STS the week before :D

Another 2lb down. So fantastic!

STS this week but I know why so I can live with that :-(

started my lipotrim programme 2 weeks ago last fri my results so far:

week 1 - 16st 2lb - 10lb = 15st 6lb
week 2 - 15st 6lb - 5lb = 15st 1lb

2nd week done and dusted, beginning of week 3 and 1lb away from losing my first stone :) Happy Happy!

It appears I need new scales! Weighed this morning and it went from 15.10 to just 15. If you lean forward the weight goes up, lean back the weight magically melts off :sigh2:

I will have to wait until Sunday and sneakily weigh myself on my mums scales in the bathroom as they are digital and probably more accurate!

Not sure if I should buy another set or weigh myself on those public weighing machines (you know the ones you see around public toilets?)

Any thoughts?

I use the one in boots once a week which is great, also gives you a printout, I'm keeping all mine so I can look back on them when I'm at goal :) they also calculate bmi and body fat etc

Hey Bex,

Sorry only just saw your response! I ended up going to one that I found out of the blue in a local Tesco.

They're fantastic! They gave me my weight, height, my BMI and body fat percentage and the recommended weight range I should be. And it was only 50p!

I'm thinking of doing the same as you as well and keep the ticket and weigh again periodically to give me a nice memento and also to see the downward trend over time.

Hey Bex, Sorry only just saw your response! I ended up going to one that I found out of the blue in a local Tesco. They're fantastic! They gave me my weight, height, my BMI and body fat percentage and the recommended weight range I should be. And it was only 50p! I'm thinking of doing the same as you as well and keep the ticket and weigh again periodically to give me a nice memento and also to see the downward trend over time.

I do this every week even when I went AWOL for a few months I still did it and I've got all my tickets it's great to see how far I've come I'm currently weighing my self every day but want to try and start weighing in every Friday can I join :)

That's a great idea. I have two now, and you're right its nice to see where I started to where I am now. I now weigh in on Wednesdays and have joined the thread for that.

Back