Friday weigh in anyone?

2lbs for me today. Happy at that ...so you were right Nic no need to worry. I feel bad now though- here was me with the Thursday blues just because it's weigh in eve and you were feeling down this week Nic. You are one of my best motivators so sending a wee hug. Hope you have a happier week.
Good luck all the rest!

Hi Gill,

Well done on the loss, 2lb is fab, I told you that you'd do well.

I have gained 2.5lb OOPS, but I'm back on the wagon, found my mojo and off to the gym tonight. I think I will post on here each day with an update and take it one day at a time.

I have been off work for a few months with stress and anxiety due to working with someone who isn't very nice. Been feeling anxious as I am now on sick pay which I can't live on (doesn't even cover my mortgage) so either need to return to work or find another job which is proving impossible.

I've decided that I need to concentrate on myself as losing weight and exercising will help with the stress etc.

Aim for this week is gym every other day :character00115:, fit in some fishing with my brother :character0053:, be perfect on points for at least 4 days :angel09: and only use my weeklies over Friday to Sunday :party0016:.

Good luck to everyone this week, well done on the losses and the STS (it's better than a gain) and watch out for me on the wagon, if you need a lift just flag me down LOL :girlpower:

Well done folks!!

Felix said:
Hi all! Just had my first WI and lost 3lb!! Was hoping for 3 so I'm really happy :) well done everyone else today x

Well done Felix, that's fantastic.

I'm at the gym waiting for my friend to turn up, about to start session one of four I have planned for this week.

I'm sweating just thinking about it x

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using MiniMins

Well done the Friday gang! At least we're still showing up and posting how the week went good, bad or indifferent. It means we're all still committed and giving it a go. :clap:

That's really rubbish Nic. I know it's probably not the same but I once had a boss who was a complete bully and it was hideous. It knocked my self-confidence and affected me really badly. I so hope something changes for you soon. Meantime you are quite right that it's a chance to do something for you. Hope the gym went well.

Hi, moving over from the sat weigh in thread. Put on 2.4lbs this week, mainly due to being away this week. Fresh start today, here's to a good week! ?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

maldonmummy said:
Hi, moving over from the sat weigh in thread. Put on 2.4lbs this week, mainly due to being away this week. Fresh start today, here's to a good week! ?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Welcome maldon mummy, you've joined the best gang on the forum lol good luck for this week x

snowygee said:
Well done the Friday gang! At least we're still showing up and posting how the week went good, bad or indifferent. It means we're all still committed and giving it a go. :clap:

That's really rubbish Nic. I know it's probably not the same but I once had a boss who was a complete bully and it was hideous. It knocked my self-confidence and affected me really badly. I so hope something changes for you soon. Meantime you are quite right that it's a chance to do something for you. Hope the gym went well.

Oh my god, the gym nearly killed me tonight lol. We just couldn't get in the swing of it, think it was because on a Friday me and my best mate would be in the pub together not the gym, but it's done now and I'm enjoying a lovely chicken stir fry x

Oops - after a good start to the week I had a terrible day yesterday and just kept picking! I work in a school and the cook puts any left over food in the staff room and I had 4 sausages and a cake instead of my 0 points soup for lunch!!
Not even nice sausages eiher!

Got home and carried on picking! Just pointed it all and have gone 10 points over my weeklies with 2 days to go :(

Why oh why?! lol
Well done on the losses - haven't got used to everyone's name yet but I'm sure I'll get to know you all soon :)

Last edited:
Well done for pointing it all Deb's, just drawer a line under it and start again.

Good luck x

Oh my god, the gym nearly killed me tonight lol. We just couldn't get in the swing of it, think it was because on a Friday me and my best mate would be in the pub together not the gym, but it's done now and I'm enjoying a lovely chicken stir fry x

Well done Nic! Gym v.pub? Mmmmmh what a choice! But you made it. Yay!
:D
X

Oops - after a good start to the week I had a terrible day yesterday and just kept picking! I work in a school and the cook puts any left over food in the staff room and I had 4 sausages and a cake instead of my 0 points soup for lunch!!
Not even nice sausages eiher!

Got home and carried on picking! Just pointed it all and have gone 10 points over my weeklies with 2 days to go :(

Why oh why?! lol
Well done on the losses - haven't got used to everyone's name yet but I'm sure I'll get to know you all soon :)

Bad days happen but it's past and done and Nic's right you did so well facing the music and pointing it. Hope you feel better and are up for a good week. We're all here if you need a pick me up. Good luck.

Had a good day so far, no aches off gym yet. Just about to make the tea, bottle of wine is chillin nicely and Doctor Who starts at 7.15 CLASS lol I'm so sad I know x

Going to get ready for the gym and I'm setting a new program today:

5mins on warm up bike level 3
Then 5 mins of intermittent level 6 then 3
10mins treadmill level 5.5 fast walk
10mins cross trainer level 6
5mins rowing machine high level
5 mins on arm cycle level 6
5 mins cool down bike level 3

In between this I do weights:

2 x 15 reps x 40kg on leg press
1 x 15 rep x 20kg on chest press
1 x 15 rep x 15kg on chest press
2 x 15 reps x 20kg on arm lifts
2 x 15 reps x 20kg on shoulder lifts

I feel tired already lol x

My Saturday night was just a s sad-wine and Dr Who for me too!:D Loving the new series. Even my 2 girls have been converted and my 18 year old son comes out of his room for it which is totally incredible.:eek:

That's a pretty tough gym routine, Nic. Bound to pay off in pounds this week! My German shepherd Kyra will be taking me for a 45 minute walk/jog later.;) Still haven't totally dried out from yesterday's drag. Was torrential at the halfway point and my jeans which are now too big were dragging on the ground and soaking up the wet pavement. Meantime think I'll do 20 minutes on the cross trainer. You have shamed/inspired me into it Nic.

I LOVE Doctor Who, always have done. My brother had all the videos when I was young and we used to have Doctor Who fests lol.

Glad my gym routine has inspired you, you'll feel fab after the cross trainer and after being dragged about by the dog.

I've had my banana and my yogurt so just going to fill my juice bottle and I'm off. Good luck x

Well the gym was torture lol, actually I enjoyed it. Got talkin to one of the instructors about my asthma and how Sometimes I struggle on certain machines and he said that changing the order of my machines should help and it really did.

Afterwards though he commented how easy I made it so he's upped the reps on the weight machines, bum, trust me lol. The cardio side of my work out is 60 mins then I have 3 reps to do on four weight machines, by Christmas I should be the size of Kylie lol.

Back