Friday weigh in anyone?

1.25 off, delighted!

Well done on the losses and STS people :D Doing really well. Xmas is just around the corner and I believe we all deserve a day or two off the diet to indulge :p Lol.
I unfortunately could not weigh on Friday as I've just had too much on so I will weigh in this week as per usual. Good luck everyone for this Friday....I can see it if I stand on my tippy toes x x

Sts for me!! :/ I think I know why though its because I used my weeklies towards the end if the week I'm gonna try using them in the first couple of days... If I don't lose I'm not sure what I'm gonna do coz I've not seen a change for aggggges!!

3/4 on for me! ugggggh! I def deserved it though with 3 nights out, chinese takeaway and tgi fridays! Surprised it wasn't much worse!!!! Stupid Christmas fun!!!!! ha

So I did weigh on Friday and another sts. But had a sneak on Xmas eve and was 2lb down. So am hoping now that Xmas day and Boxing Day binge will not be so bad. Fingers crossed for Friday. How you all had a good Xmas and enjoyed it as much as me. Good luck for Friday. I'm back to counting tomo!

So didn't count pp yesterday either. Think I binged even more than previously. But thankfully the scales say 0.5lb off. Which I am so pleased with. Will have to be super good this week major damage control needed. And fingers crossed my eating mass amounts if sweets chocolate won't catch up next week. Good luck all.

Hi all I'm now joining this thread I was a Wednesday weigher but moved to Fridays now
2 days till weigh in :) xx

Half a pound off!! 8st 13.25 now, still 3lb over my pre Christmas weight but hopefully won't stray back into the pesky 9s again!!

Back