Friday weigh in anyone?

How is your Dad doing? Well Done on not putting on, how are u feeling about going back 'on the wagon' ? Maybe you subconsciously followed to not put on in that 6wks? X

Hi sorry dad had an infection so been away again :( ! I've been naughty with takeaways etc so expecting a gain this week so must be good from now on. How are you doing? X

Hi sorry dad had an infection so been away again :( ! I've been naughty with takeaways etc so expecting a gain this week so must be good from now on. How are you doing? X

Don't be panicking Sweetie, sounds like you have much more important things to be worrying about! I'm doing ok, maintenance is hard tho, it's about getting the balance right! X How's your Dad doing now? X

-2lb for me. Happy :)

I stayed the same going to up my water this week hope that will see a loss then next week..
I will have a meal and baileys tonight but going to try and count as much as I can.

Hi all. 3rd weigh in for me today and somehow ive put on 2lbs?? Think its probably water weight so not going to stress over it...just better be gone by next Friday and have taken a friend or two with it! Lol

Week 1 - 4lbs
Week 2 - 4 lbs
Week 3 + 2 lbs

I say very well done to you all x

A new week ahead with positive thinking and forward planning

good luck xxx

Very positive very
Just keep counting counting counting lol
Feel like in singing nemo song when dori sings just keep swimming swimming swimming lol
Iv drunk 100mls of baileys lol

Back