Friday Weigh in?

emmapetty

Going for Goal!
Good morning all :D

Well I have my weigh in this eve (6.30pm) - I am quite excited and a little nervous tbh! I have defo seen the scales move some more this week - but I only got back on the waggon (after weekend away) on Monday so it won't be an official 'full' week. But I purposely set it that way so I could have a 'reason' not to nibble this weekend. So I am hoping I'll have lost 4+ so my head can be happy to keep going, until it becomes my routine again!

Does anyone else who has been on the diet find that they have shakes like a routine, rather that for enjoyment?

Big Hugs x x x x

Does anyone else share weigh in with me today? How are you feeling about it?

mine isnt today, its tomorrow morning but with the way i've been and felt this week i'm not holding out for a good loss! :(
Just accept what it says this week and move on to next week knowing that you'll be able to be 100% hun!
Weigh in's always fill me with fear....!! lol
I dont think i could say i always look forward to or enjoy the packs...but i just see them for what they are! I know i have to have them and so i make the best out of them!
I use loads of ice and water in mine, shove in my super smoothy maker and it comes out like icecream which is yummy! :)

xx

Hi hon, how are you? I haven't posted for a couple of weeks as came off the plan due to a week off work and a crazy social life. I put on 0.5lbs last week which I was pretty pleased with as went from packs to 2 meals a day and drank alcohol most days for a week.

Started back on 1000 plan on Monday after a mad 9 days and have my weigh in today. Hoping to have lost a couple of lbs and will be happy with a 2lb weight loss weekly from here on in as only have 12-14lbs left to lose.

Good luck and let me know how you get on today :) xx

Thanks for your lovely good luck messages :) Lexy - lovely to hear from you sweet :) I'm good thank you. Had a bad weekend, but a 'planned' bad weekend, and was bak on track monday, so I'm hoping that today's weigh in will spur me on to keep going! How are you finding being back on the waggon? Hope you are managing angel xx Hugs x x x

lol @ mrsessex - I've never thought of it that way 'medicine' !! I guess in a way it is a bit like magic medicine! he he! Not sure about any of the soups though, for me they are torture!!! Which in a way is why I am dreading the cold weather that's coming, and dark nights - think it'll be hot chocs all the way for me! *sigh* The results will be worth it though! Good luck hun, you are doing brilliantly :) Hugs x x x

Lizmb - Big Hugs hun! Believe me, I have been in your boat so often, it is very difficult to 'stop' once you have 'started' - but the waggon is only an inch away, you just need to make that jump... and I KNOW you CAN do it! Look at yourself, you have come so far and look fabulous in your pics, just think of that sexy number you'll be wearing at Chrimbo, and don't let the 'food demons' stop you wearing it, along with those killer heels! lol Big Hugs sweetie x x x x

Lizmb - Big Hugs hun! Believe me, I have been in your boat so often, it is very difficult to 'stop' once you have 'started' - but the waggon is only an inch away, you just need to make that jump... and I KNOW you CAN do it! Look at yourself, you have come so far and look fabulous in your pics, just think of that sexy number you'll be wearing at Chrimbo, and don't let the 'food demons' stop you wearing it, along with those killer heels! lol Big Hugs sweetie x x x x

bless you hun! Thanks for your support as always!
Thankfully, i got right back on the wagon after the chicken kebab incident on tuesday...but it was just chicken and salad so wasnt too off plan but annoying still the same! i've been SS ever since so thats my only worry from this week but i guess being ill cant be too great for the scales as i've usually gone out for a couple of runs by now and i cant do that! :(

xx

bless you hun! Thanks for your support as always!
Thankfully, i got right back on the wagon after the chicken kebab incident on tuesday...but it was just chicken and salad so wasnt too off plan but annoying still the same! i've been SS ever since so thats my only worry from this week but i guess being ill cant be too great for the scales as i've usually gone out for a couple of runs by now and i cant do that! :(

xx

Sorry to hear you have been unwell sweet. But you are right - sometimes being under the weather can work to our advantage - I'm hoping to pick up something around the 24th December!!! ha ha!!! Hope you're feeling much more like yourself now, and let me know how you get on at weigh in - I'm sure you have nothing to worry about angel x x x

Good luck for your WI emmapetty, I am sure all will be fine.
Oh and i don't like the soups either but i have all my shakes with hot water,yummy and makes me feel more full and gives a nice warm feeling in my tummy. x

Good luck for your WI emmapetty, I am sure all will be fine.
Oh and i don't like the soups either but i have all my shakes with hot water,yummy and makes me feel more full and gives a nice warm feeling in my tummy. x

Yeah me too - I often have warm ones. Thanks for the good luck wishes sweet :) I'll be posting later with the verdict! Hugs x x x

Hope you're feeling much more like yourself now, and let me know how you get on at weigh in - I'm sure you have nothing to worry about angel x x x

i'm still off work, and now signed off for another week, so its going to be a long drawn out poorly time! BOO!
I always fret at weigh in! Its in my nature to be totally impatient so learning that the closer i get to goal the slower it will come off is SOOOOO hard!!!! lol

xx

Hey Em, how did you get in with weigh in last Friday??? I lost 3lbs (couldn't quite believe it) but had a very bad weekend so not sure if i'll have lost anything by this coming Friday's weigh in xx

I absolutely detest the shakes, can't eat them at all but I love all of the soups so i am just living on soup at the moment and it's no difficulty although it will be interesting next week when I am allowed to start on the bars.

Back