Friday weighers

Just a half off for me today, but I got my four stone so pretty pleased :)

Well done on all the losses! Hang in there, Annya, you'll get there in the end! Just a thought - have you been to the doctor's to get your thyroid checked? Could be that there's a medical reason for your slow weight loss, since it sounds like you're sticking to plan.

No I haven't - but I might do it, just in case.

Probably just turn out to be my usual bad luck though :8855: :8855:

Hello, I used to WI on a Monday but really hate the feeling over the weekend so decided to switch to weighing in on Fridays. I weighed in on Friday and was delighted to have lost 1.5 especially as it was a shorter week for me. See you all again on Friday :-D

Hi Girls,

Well done on all the great weight losses so far. I am new to Minimins and newish to SW. (this is my 1st post haha). I have been reading through the posts and find them brilliant motivation and the losses are fantastic, i just hope i can do similiar.

I started SW on Tuesday but think that a friday weigh in will be the best for me to allow for minor (major) slip ups over the weekend... Setting my target date for Christmas to keep me motivated it will be tough but i am determined this time. I will have a short week this week but hoping for a small loss nonetheless. I was 149.8 on monday... fingers crossed and best of luck to everyone for great losses this week xx

Welcome to the forum, Purplestar, and good luck for your first weigh-in! :)

Good luck purple star xx

Welcome and good luck on your weigh-in Purplestar!

I am almost certainly on the gain train this week. There's some kind of tummy virus going around the office and the only thing that makes me not queasy the last few days is bread products. And Ginger-Ale. That plus stress of an upcoming deadline has made things a bit difficult this week.

On the plus side, I have still be doing some exercise (curling last night...I'm sore in places I didn't know had muscle) so I've got that going for me :)

Oh, you poor thing, Taniau! Hope you feel better soon.

Welcome and good luck to the new people :) I will miss weigh in this Friday as I go on holiday to Ibiza tomorrow!! Good luck all and catch up when I return :)

Welcome and good luck to the new people :) I will miss weigh in this Friday as I go on holiday to Ibiza tomorrow!! Good luck all and catch up when I return :)

Have a fantastic time Chick........... look forward to "seeing" you when you get back :)

Hope you feel better soon Taniau hard to judge a weigh in when you havent been able to eat on plan.

Oh Chickadee have a great time, I am very jealous I loved Ibiza when i was there a few years ago hoping to go back next year (much lighter and fitter than i am at the minute haha.. woohoo another goal to keep me going)

Hi purple star and goodluck for your first weigh in! Hope you feel better soon Taniau!
Have a fab holiday chickadee!

GOOD LUCK for weigh in tomorrow everyone!

My naughty mid week weigh ins are stressing me out this week, i was
-2lb on tues and this morn i was +3 ?????
HHmmmm will see what tomorrow brings xxx

I know it's not Friday today, lol, but I'm out tomorrow night, so I had to weigh today... 1.5 off :) Good luck for tomorrow, everyone!

Not looking forward to weigh in tomorrow - just one more pathetic loss despite being 100% and I'm off to look into VLCD!

Aww Annya i hope you get a good loss and dont leave us :( But you have to do what works for you! xx

At last a decent weight loss ofr me too! After 3 weeks of next to nowt I lost 2lbs this week and shifted another 1% body fat too.......

Hooooooray!!!!!

Morning Friday Weighers, Well done B's lovely lady & Annya you are both doing brilliantly. 1st weigh in for me today i have been 100% on plan all week including superspeed soup and loads of blueberries.. Am absolutley delighted down 5lbs (although that was from a previous weight that was probably all bloat after drinking) but its a great start I am so motivated now hope it lasts.

Best of luck to everyone else xxxx

Well done ladies your all doing so well :)

Thats good news Annya :)

I have STS this week I am a bit gutted but it is Star week next week so thats probably the reason.

xx

Back