Friday weighers

Well done, everyone! I had a week off plan last week, and have been very good since Monday, so have my fingers crossed for a STS.

It's hard staying on track this time of year - cold weather just makes me want to stuff my face with stodge!

Hey all.

I sts this week but that's expected.

Had my bike stolen so felt very sorry for myself.... ate a load of hotel chocolate.... then had a night out including a nandos.

I'm dreading next week as I have 3 Christmas parties in the next 4 days.

Kk

3lbs off but i am sure it will catch with me as have had 4 take aways this week!!!! Next week is gonna be a nightmare x

1lb down for me...so that puts me at my target, just in time for holidays :) In the new year I'm going to reset my target weight down another half stone, but for now I'm quite pleased with myself for getting here.

1lb down for me...so that puts me at my target, just in time for holidays :) In the new year I'm going to reset my target weight down another half stone, but for now I'm quite pleased with myself for getting here.

Well done Taniau - especially as you weren't holding your breath for a loss this week :D

-2lb :D

Extreamly happy after what i thought was a very bad week!!!

Put on 2lb bit late checking in, gutted

Never mind Oasis. I gained 3lbs a fortnight ago, lost 1.6lbs last week and am looking at a gain again this week........ FCOL :sigh:

Good luck for tomorrow everyone!

I hope everyone has had a good week and is ready for christmas??
My week has been rubbish food wise!! Had an early sneak on the scales this morn and so far its a STS (actually its a 0.4lb loss but too small to count lol) Would LOVE to STS this week and at weigh in on the 30th of december! That is my ultimate xmas goal...not to gain :) Gonna try keep my meals on plan, and not go too mad over xmas. Back to it 100% on the 27th!! Get this last few pound off and revise my target :)

chun-ky said:
Good luck for tomorrow everyone!

I hope everyone has had a good week and is ready for christmas??
My week has been rubbish food wise!! Had an early sneak on the scales this morn and so far its a STS (actually its a 0.4lb loss but too small to count lol) Would LOVE to STS this week and at weigh in on the 30th of december! That is my ultimate xmas goal...not to gain :) Gonna try keep my meals on plan, and not go too mad over xmas. Back to it 100% on the 27th!! Get this last few pound off and revise my target :)

Ahhh chunky, I just came on to wish everyone luck as well! What a lovely photo of your family! I hope your all ready for Christmas! And good luck with sts this coming week, I'm hoping to do that too...!!xxx

Ahhh chunky, I just came on to wish everyone luck as well! What a lovely photo of your family! I hope your all ready for Christmas! And good luck with sts this coming week, I'm hoping to do that too...!!xxx

Thanks hun. All ready for christmas :) Cant wait now to see the kiddies faces! Hope you have a lovely christmas xx

Oh my, after 3 parties... a dominos, and a chinese I'm on -0.5lb :D Will it catch up with me next week, or will all that walking and dancing have helped?

Also, I got my first weeks weigh in wrong... thought I started 1lb heavier.... sorry!

Yes I am pregnant, I was hoping I had sts but it's not a big deal, I'm happy to gain a few pounds, I know it's healthy in pregnancy I was just hoping the longer I go without gaining too much the less I'll put on in total but I'm better at the way I'm eating this pregnancy so I'm confident I'll do better than last time, thanks :) x

oasis6918 said:
Yes I am pregnant, I was hoping I had sts but it's not a big deal, I'm happy to gain a few pounds, I know it's healthy in pregnancy I was just hoping the longer I go without gaining too much the less I'll put on in total but I'm better at the way I'm eating this pregnancy so I'm confident I'll do better than last time, thanks :) x

That's a good attitude to have! Congratulations as well xxx

Back