Friday weighers

I lost 3 pounds this week :D :D :D

Hi All,
Can I join the S/W friday weigh in too please? I'm new to Minimins but have done SW before. I'm doing it at home this time, and decided I'd go for a friday weigh in for a change. I'm going to have my first proper weigh in next friday and I'd love to tell you about it (I hope, lol!)

Hi Bootlah and welcome to the forum. There's plenty of room round here for you and even a few more, not many of us friday weighers around. lol.

Good luck with your weightloss journey.

Hello
Can I join too. I'm a Friday weigh in girl (just started back).
Will let you know how I get on this coming Friday if that's ok.
Karen x

Hello to Bootlah & KazzW....welcome to the Friday Weighers, will look forward to seeing your results next week. This is a great site & I seem to spend most of my free time on here browsing & getting lots of tips & advice.......its addictive!

Welcome, new folk - of course you can join us! :) See you on Friday! ;)

Hello
Can I join too. I'm a Friday weigh in girl (just started back).
Will let you know how I get on this coming Friday if that's ok.
Karen x

And a warm welcome to you too, KazzW.

Welcome to all the newbies :D

I'm dreading tomorrow as this week has been a nightmare :( I've had a sickness bug & it's my star week so it looks like I won't be reaching my initial target even though it's just 1.5lbs away :(

Anyway enough sulking! Good luck everyone :D xxx

Oh that's a shame if you are only 1.5lbs away. Sometimes these weeks happen and well you just need to get on the scales face it and then move on. Hope you have a nice surprise tomorrow. Although I'm just back to SW I'm still dreading that first weigh in. Hope the scales show my efforts.
Good Luck Everyone.
Love Karen x

Just wanna wish everyone good luck for tomorrow.

Can't see me having a good week :sigh: I STS last week and was so disappointed I had a total blow out on Saturday. I've been really good the rest of the week, staying to plan and keeping my syns fairly low but today the dreaded * arrived (2 weeks late) and my stomach has blown up like a balloon this afternoon!!! :mad: I am soooooo annoyed. why couldn't it have waited until tomorrow afternoon?

Well Morning everyone!
Wishing you all good losses today.
I lost 1 pound, which wasn't the triumphant 6 I was after - lol - but which is good considering the week I've had!

And have now lost 3 pounds overall - which I'm actually quite pleased with.

Reckon I'm probably taking the scenic route - but at least I'm getting there!

How did everyone else do?

well done Bootlah!

I lost 2 lbs which I am really pleased about :D

Good luck to the everyone else for today!

Oh that's a shame if you are only 1.5lbs away. Sometimes these weeks happen and well you just need to get on the scales face it and then move on. Hope you have a nice surprise tomorrow. Although I'm just back to SW I'm still dreading that first weigh in. Hope the scales show my efforts.
Good Luck Everyone.
Love Karen x
Thanks Karen :D x Hope all goes well for you today too ;)

Well I've surprised myself and managed to lose exactly the 1.5 lbs I needed to reach my initial goal and get my 2 stone award :D So so pleased...just a shame I now have to move the goal posts a little lower lol! I think I'll just enjoy today though and update my new target tomorrow ;)

Congrats to everyone so far - every little counts remember as it all adds up :D and good luck to the rest of the Friday weighers ;)

Congrats on the losses, everyone! I weigh in this eve and I'm feeling a little nervous as I've been ill this week and have had no energy at all, so I've been a lot more sedentary than usual. I've been good with food though, so hopefully I should see a small loss tonight.

Whoop Whoop I lost 6.5lbs. I'm soooo pleased (in total that's 2 stone 1.5lbs) but I've started again so its 6.5lbs for me!!!!!! I'm soooo pleased. Got to be careful and make sure I don't rest on my lardy bum though this week. Got a very busy weekend (food wise)!

Well done to everyone for losing and good luck to everyone weighing tonight.

Love Karen
x

Just got home from a trip and weighed in feeling a bit bloated - sts.....am so pleased as I had such a heavy weekend!! On Tuesday I was 4lb gain!!! Well done everyone!!!

A pound off for me which was more than expected, as as Im pre-menstrual & feel all 'blobby'!!! Only managed 72 miles on the bike ..........darn work gets in the way!
Well done to all the Friday weighers

Just got home from a trip and weighed in feeling a bit bloated - sts.....am so pleased as I had such a heavy weekend!! On Tuesday I was 4lb gain!!! Well done everyone!!!

Its better than gaining so well done x

A pound off for me which was more than expected, as as Im pre-menstrual & feel all 'blobby'!!! Only managed 72 miles on the bike ..........darn work gets in the way!
Well done to all the Friday weighers
1lb is a 1lb well done - Congratulations. Remember you have had to lose 0.25, then 0.5 then 0.75 to get to 1lb lose you earned it. x

I've WI in a day early this week as Im staying at my Mum's tonight & do not want to use her scales thank you very much.......& its another 3lb off for me!!! Shocked to say the least, as my losses seems to be increasing the lighter I get. The only change I've had is my increase in exercise (cycling) & Im generally more active as cant seem to sit still anymore!!! My target date for my goal weight is next friday & I have known for a few months now that I wouldn't achieve that, but I really dont mind as I will only be a few pounds off! All I want is for the scales to say 8 stone something next friday & I will be a very happy bunny & then I will realistically set a new target date. My hubby is actually calling me a 'skinny malink' which is so not true, but I suppose after what I did look like (in my eyes) there has been quite a change in my body shape!

Back