Friday weighers

Brilliant stuff, well done Kim! :D

Good luck to all the Friday weighers tomorrow! I'm getting nervous already xxx

Good morning! good luck to Friday weighers. I lost 1lb :) happy with that after last weekends alcohol consumption (was on the wine ooops) but made sure I stuck to plan the rest of the time.

Well done Nik :D

I managed to lose 2 lbs this week so pretty pleased as only 6 to go now :D

Good luck everyone x

Well Done you lot.

I have managed to loose another 1.5lb which I have had to work very hard for this week and I was a bit slack after such a great loss last week! Celebrated a bit to hard on the weekend. Still I am pleased.
Love KAren
xxx

Didn't weigh in last week but got 3.5 of today! :D so happy - 2lb to my 2 stone shiny :D x

Well Done Funky Monkey. How do you get that little sticker things saying how much you lost? X

Yeh, well done the Friday weighers haven't we done well this week!
Mela, it looks like we have about the same amount to lose to reach target.....I'll let you next week what my new target date will be.....good luck

First weigh in this week 12st 13lbs.............:eek:

Onwards and downwards - will be back here next Friday - hopefully a few pounds lighter!

Back on the wagon after stuffing my face on holiday and gaining 7 lbs (the shame of it!) 4lbs came off last Sunday due to a particularly violent stomach bug but I'm still struggling with that last 8 lbs. Inspired by everyone who sticks to plan so hopefully will have some positive loss by this Friday!

Well done everyone. im a bit late as have had a busy weekend!!

I lost 2 1/2 this week!! ekk taking me into the 9s!!! so exciting!!

xx

TARGET DATE

Good Morning Friday Weighers. Im up at this ridiculous hour of 5am as cant sleep. We have 20 family members descending on us this weekend for our son & new wife's 'wedding reception'! They got married abroad, so we're throwing them a little bash down here as they live in Scotland.
The house is sparkling, the gazebo/marquee thingy is up, so just the food to prep.....hubby doing that as he was a chef so Im not allowed within 10 foot of the kitchen! We're doing a 4 course non SW food meal........creamy garlic mushrooms, breast of chicken in a tomato/garlicky winey sauce, jersey royals, veg, dauphinoise potatoes, homemade raspberry bakewell, wedding cake & a cheese board.......so in theory the only thing I could eat there would be the veg!!!!!!!!! But no, I've planned & looked forward to this day for 6 months & Im going to enjoy it......which is why I set my TARGET DATE today & I lost 1.5lbs this week, taking me to 8 stone 13lbs! Im 6lbs from my goal weight & not disappointed at all as I feel great & I bought a pair of size 10 of linen trousers & a size 8 top yesterday to wear for the party!!!
I'd like to get to my target of 8 1/2 stone by the 23rd of June as we're going to Jersey for a Ball & dont want to have to wear my 'scary holdy in pants' under my long dress!!!
Anyway, enough of me rambling because of my sleep deprivation! Good luck to all you Friday Weighers & have a good BH weekend :D:D:D

Morning all. First week's weigh in and I lost 2lbs.

A bit disappointed I must admit when you see some people's HUGE first week weight losses, but it's 2lbs less than I was and I am happy with that:)

Hi all, well done Kim and Annya! I am slightly disappointed as I lost 1.5lbs and need 2lbs to get my stone award! I will get it next week!! I am determined!

Well done peeps - you've all done so well! Sadly I've had a bad week with 1 day off plan & 3 days using all my syns...even lots of exercise couldn't help me, although I am really building muscle!!! I did just scrape a loss of 0.5 lbs though.

Good luck to everyone x

Hi everyone, haven't been on here in a few weeks so I've got 3 weeks to update.

1 - STS
2 - lost 1.5
today - lost 0.5

Fairly disappointed with my progress over this last month - total losses of 2 lb which is better than a gain I suppose but I've got no-one else to blame but myself :( I've had a weekend away, * week when I was quite ill and this last week I've had an absess in a place where you don't want one!! so my weight loss attempts have been a bit half-hearted to say the least.

Have to say I was really surprised this morning as I was expecting a gain so its spurred me on a bit - didn't stay to class as I have an appt (which I'll be late for if I don't get a move on, lol) but rushed home and ate a huge breakfast of All Bran, yogurt, melon, strawberries and blackberries. I've also done myself a packed lunch of a ham sarnie, tub of cottage cheese (added some chopped onion) and more melon, strawberries and blackberries. If I go now, I'll just have time to nip into morrisons to get some tomatoes and cucumber to add to my sarnie.

Good luck to everyone else this week.

Hi Annette, sorry to hear you haven't been very well, I've had a pretty crappy month weight loss wise - 4lb for may!

STS today and no idea why coz I've been a good girl :( x

We'll all get there if we stick at it! I blame May too as I've been disappointed this month & have been ill twice as well :( but a loss is a loss ... Here's to a better & healthier June xxx

Well done everyone!!! Kim that's fantastic! I hope you have a fantastic party- how many have you got coming??

I didn't WI on fri last week as I was away, same this week, so I weighed yesterday +1lb, now 2lbs away from target.....grrr!!! I really need to get myself in gear, I'm starting to pick stuff again!! I've got 4 weeks until I go on holiday so I'm hoping im down to target!!! If I'm lower I'll be happy as I'm sure I'll gain while I'm away!!!

Hiya everyone im new to slimming world and have the 2011 books, i just wondered if i have to pick a green red or orange diet to follow or is iit you have to have green red and orange n different days or do i just pick one to follow? thanks xxx

Back