Friday weighers

kim63 said:
Yeh, well done the Friday weighers haven't we done well this week!
Mela, it looks like we have about the same amount to lose to reach target.....I'll let you next week what my new target date will be.....good luck

Thanks Kim & well done for this week too, you are so close!!! Enjoy your meal :D x

siz said:
Well done everyone. im a bit late as have had a busy weekend!!

I lost 2 1/2 this week!! ekk taking me into the 9s!!! so exciting!!

xx

Wow awesome!!!! Good luck for this week too x

Danni1991 said:
Hiya everyone im new to slimming world and have the 2011 books, i just wondered if i have to pick a green red or orange diet to follow or is iit you have to have green red and orange n different days or do i just pick one to follow? thanks xxx

It's up to you! Some people pick & mix between red, green or extra easy but I'm just doing Extra easy. I'd recommend it if you are just starting out as it's got less weighing/rules involved. Welcome & good luck x

B's lovely lady said:
Well done everyone!!! Kim that's fantastic! I hope you have a fantastic party- how many have you got coming??

I didn't WI on fri last week as I was away, same this week, so I weighed yesterday +1lb, now 2lbs away from target.....grrr!!! I really need to get myself in gear, I'm starting to pick stuff again!! I've got 4 weeks until I go on holiday so I'm hoping im down to target!!! If I'm lower I'll be happy as I'm sure I'll gain while I'm away!!!
You'll get there!!! It gets harder the closer to target you get I think :( I'm worried the 5.5 lbs I have left won't be enough to get rid of my 'baby' tum... Almost there though! Good luck x

3lb off for me this week and I really had to work for it!

March was a 2.5lb gain over all and April STS :eek: and I was very close to giving up, so for May to end up as a total 5lb loss is a great improvement :D

I got my Club 10 and 1 & 1/2 Stone Award too - its like buses - nothing for ages then 3 come along at once! Here's to a fabulous June for everyone :D

4lbs off for me! :D Very pleased, esp as I stayed the same last week.

So relieved to lose 2 1/4 lb this week after being really strict and doing loads of exercise!

Well done all the Friday weighers :)

Good morning! Hope everyone is well. I lost 1lb and have now got my stone award yipee!!! Good Luck everyone with WI

Well done!iv sts this week but just come in off nights so dunno if that changes anything!
Ha who am I kidding!
Not bad say only one day fully on plan n others hit n miss but not written down!good luck Friday folks!x

Good luck everyone! I can't weigh in this evening cos I'm going for dinner with family. Hopefully there'll be something I can eat and still stay on plan... :cross: I might be able to weigh in tomorrow late afternoon instead, so i don't want to be full of cake for then :D

I've managed a 1lb loss which isn't what I'd hoped for but I did have 1 day off plan due to too much vino on sunday night :( Also I've up'd my exercise again & am close reaching my 'target' both of which can lead to losses being harder to achieve! Also I thought it was going to be my first STS or gain week & it wasn't so I should stop moaning really!!!
I'm going to try & be very good next week so try and speed things up but its also star week so not holding out too much hope!
Well done to Friday weighers so far and good luck to everyone else ;) x

Good morning Friday Weighers.
Well, after a fabulous few days last weekend celebrating & then back on plan from Tuesday I STS........very pleased as am still in the 8 stones, 6lbs to target. Have 2 weeks til the next function, so need to focus til then.
Have just had a look back thru my stats & have lost a stone in the past 8 weeks!!! Why oh why didn't I get my bike sooner..............girls (& boys), cycling is the way to go!!!!!!!!!!
Good luck to all FW x

1.5 of today - pretty happy as I've not had a great week after my STS last Friday - back on it 100% now x

0.5lb on for me this week :sigh: THB I am surprised I didn't gain more as I had an horrendous long weekend (well, in terms of dieting anyway!)away partying and then fell on and off the wagon all week too :eek:

Note to myself to try harder next week. I won't be weighing in as we will be away in Denmark touring with the bikes so no weigh in until I get back. I will do my best, but very basic camping and dieting do not really go hand in hand...... no fridge, very little in the way of cooking or storage facilities, etc. Still, there is apparently a big lake where we are based so lots of swimming if the weather is good - might even go for a bit of a jog too............ if I can find room for trainers in my saddlebags!

Well done all you losers - hopefully I will be joining you next week

1.5lb on for me this week - trying not to lose the plot as the scales are not reflecting the hard work I'm putting in :(

Well do you know what? I'm not going to change a single thing this week :p will keep doing my daily gym classes as well as the 30 Day Shred dvd as I love my muscles tighter and feeling slimmer - know it will show on the scales eventually - onwards and downwards :D

I'm really pleased with myself this week - I lost 3.5 lb, got my club 10 award and won SOW. :bliss:

I did try much harder though - virtually doubled my intake super speed fruits, so it just shows that we can get the results if we put the effort in.

Keep up the good work everyone.

After not being on here for a couple of weeks. its been my sisters 18th and one week we have a big buffet party here and another weekend was her party so its been very hard on food the last couple of weeks. last week i put 1/2 on and this week i lost 1 1/4lb which i was so happy with! very happy girl so now at lowest weight so far after 2 bad weeks! well 2 bad weekends but very very good weeks i think is more the reason why!
Back on it today after weigh in properly for the week!

Annya, well done for not gaining more! Half a pound is nothing - you'll get that off in no time :)

Well done on having such a fab positive attitude, AJB - if you've been doing more exercise than usual then I suspect your muscles are holding on to some water weight as they repair. Your hard work will soon pay off on the scales!

I had my weigh in today, as I couldn't make my usual weigh in yesterday due to a family meal (nom). Pleased to say I lost 3lbs and got my 3 stone award!

Hi all,
What a lovely bunch you are!! I'm also a Friday weigher, it's going sloooowly for me though. A month hovering at the 16 stone and lost 1lb last Friday to get me finally into the 15's and 1lb away from my first stone, yay! That's because I'm leaving here to move back to the UK for good and everywhere I go it's "you're leaving! Have a cake/sausage roll/glass of wine"!! Must resist as I've 5 weeks and 4 days to get to 15 stone...then I'll only be 60lb heavier than when I last lived in England 4 years ago lol!
Anyway, good luck to all you Friday weighers!
Tracey-Anne xxx

Hi Tracy-Ann. I reckon that once you get back to England you're losses will speed up. Its so hard when everyone you know is tempting you with goodies (or baddies, depending on how you view it, lol).

Who la hoop - Congrats on your award. I'm hoping to get my 1.5 stone award next week, only need to get 0.5 off. I was just looking at your losses and they are amazing!!! How do you manage such good losses every week?

Back