Friday weighers

auntynet said:
Hi Tracy-Ann. I reckon that once you get back to England you're losses will speed up. Its so hard when everyone you know is tempting you with goodies (or baddies, depending on how you view it, lol).

Who la hoop - Congrats on your award. I'm hoping to get my 1.5 stone award next week, only need to get 0.5 off. I was just looking at your losses and they are amazing!!! How do you manage such good losses every week?

Hey Annette, well done on your loss this week and good luck for your 1.5st shiny next week (I'm 0.5 off my 2st shiny) so hope we both celebrating!
Ps it was nice to finally speak to you in person last Friday :D

Hi all,
What a lovely bunch you are!! I'm also a Friday weigher, it's going sloooowly for me though. A month hovering at the 16 stone and lost 1lb last Friday to get me finally into the 15's and 1lb away from my first stone, yay! That's because I'm leaving here to move back to the UK for good and everywhere I go it's "you're leaving! Have a cake/sausage roll/glass of wine"!! Must resist as I've 5 weeks and 4 days to get to 15 stone...then I'll only be 60lb heavier than when I last lived in England 4 years ago lol!
Anyway, good luck to all you Friday weighers!
Tracey-Anne xxx

Welcome, Tracey-Anne! I know how hard it is when everyone's waving cake in your face, lol - good luck in resisting! Your one stone award is so close! :)

Who la hoop - Congrats on your award. I'm hoping to get my 1.5 stone award next week, only need to get 0.5 off. I was just looking at your losses and they are amazing!!! How do you manage such good losses every week?

Thank you! You can def get your award next week - good luck! :) I don't have any special secrets, heh - mostly I just stick to plan (I do extra easy) and go to the gym for 45 mins three times a week. I like to have nice big portions for my meals, which means I rarely snack, and I don't have puddings that aren't fruit or fruit with yoghurt very often. I do use about 10 syns a day though, mostly in my meals as extra hexs :)

Well, I thought I'd jump on the scales before we set off to Denmark for 7 days and was AMAZED to see I'd lost the 0.5 I put on last week + another 0.5 so I am a pound lighter since Friday! :D

Now to resist the urge to slosh loads of booze down my neck and eat loads of Danish pastries for the next week :eek:

Hi there ~ new to Fridays

Hi there,

Hope you don't mind if I pop in and join you. I was a wednesday weigher but I joined Slimming World On~Line on Friday so for the next three months I will be weighing in on a Friday ~ and maybe longer.

I look forward to getting to know you and supporting you as we weigh in each week.

Here's to a good week for us all this week.

Judith & Pickle the Wonder Dog

Hiya Judith and welcome to fridays. Hope everyone is being good this week and sticking to plan.

Hi Judith & welcome.......who is Pickle? I love dogs, have a Golden Retriever. Notice you are the same height as me & are aiming for the same target weight, so good luck to you x

Hi all, hope you dont mind if I join you. Im doing sw from home so weigh in at home on a friday morning. Tommorows weigh in marks the end of week five, so far I have lost 16lbs but still have a long old journey ahead!
This is my first real shot at sw, have always been a ww gal! In the past I have lost 7 stone and regained it with alcohol on nights out and depression! I lost 4 stone in 2009 and managed to gain 2 back before getting pregnant so 2010 the diet was on hold!
Now back again and hoping that sw is going to change my views on eating- which tbhnit already is ( ive never cooked from scatch and am really enjoying it!)
Hubby is doing it with me and really enjoying it, hes done 23lbs since we startes :)
Anyway sorry for the ramble :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Friday Weighers
I have made an executive decision.......I have changed my target date to the 12th August, which gives me another 9 weeks to lose the last 6lbs.
Im 8 stone 13lbs at the moment & feel very happy at this weight & am buying size 10 clothes (bought a lovely little pink shift dress size 10 from Next today!) My hubby doesn't want me to really lose anymore, infact told me to put half a stone on!!!!!!!!!! However, I've had it in my head for so long that I want to be 8 stone 7lbs, I just want to get there to say I've done it & then I'll have a few pound flexibility if I put on a couple of pounds...... thats not being defeatest, just realistic!!!

Right. I'm going to weigh myself after a really good week and I'm hoping for more than a pound like last week, I know slow is good but 1lb in the last 4 weeks is a bit painful :((

STS.
I just don't get it, I did the Davina DVD 5 times, had very low sins during the week to make up for the meals out we had and my clothes feel looser! I need a decent loss soon, I'm feeling the "what's the point" feelings creeping in....
This is how the next week looks, meal out with husband's boss tonight, BBQ at friends tomorrow, meal out on Monday night with husband's work (all you can eat curry, brilliant :() Tuesday night my oldest son's 16th birthday, cake, meal out yet to be decided, Wednesday my Mum leaves after being here for 3 weeks and wants to have a send off! If I STS after being really good this week, how am I going to get through that lot, I'd need to be a SW saint!!! I can't wait to get back to the UK where I can get to class and not have all these temptations.

Good morning Friday weighers and welcome to the newbies this week! Good luck to everyone today! I put on 0.5lbs, im gutted with a gain but its the beginning of * week for me therefore my eating hasnt been as good as it could. I hope to get it back off next week!

Hi all, weigh in showed 5lbs off for me, only lost 1 last week so that made me feel better :)
Week 5- -5lbs

Total loss so far - 21.5lbs

Good luck everyone x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hello all!
Well another week down...I've lost 1.5 lbs this week. Not great as I've been good this week & have done so much exercise but I'm suffering with constipation at the moment :( (now taking fybogel) and its star week so could have been worse!
Congrats to those who've lost, well done to those who've STS & big hugs to those who've gained xxx

0.5lb off for me, surprising as I ate a chocolate mountain this week as pre menstrual!!!
Good luck Friday Weighers

1lb off for me - I am now 1lb away from target and the same place I was a month ago!!! Hoping I can hit target by next weekend where I've got sil's 30th birthday!!! Well done everyone!!xxx

I'm not going to a group, but am following the plan at home. I lost 3lb this week, got back on the wagon last wednesday and have lost 5lb in total :)

How do i get the last post to show on my page without having to manually go to the last page in the thread?? Does that make sense?

Welcome to the newbies.

Hello all!
Well another week down...I've lost 1.5 lbs this week. Not great as I've been good this week & have done so much exercise but I'm suffering with constipation at the moment :( (now taking fybogel) and its star week so could have been worse!
Congrats to those who've lost, well done to those who've STS & big hugs to those who've gained xxx

Mela, you should up your water intake . . . a lot!!! It will help with your constipation and also cos you're doing a lot of exercise. Take your measurements too cos you might not be losing as much weight as you hope for but you could be losing inches (remember that muscle weighs heavier than fat.)

0.5 on for me :( x

Don't worry hun, it won't take long to get that off.

I'm not going to a group, but am following the plan at home. I lost 3lb this week, got back on the wagon last wednesday and have lost 5lb in total :)

How do i get the last post to show on my page without having to manually go to the last page in the thread?? Does that make sense?

Looli, if you mean like this then you click the little "quote" button at the bottom of the post you want to see. If you want a few quotes on (like this post) then you click the next button which is multi-quote, then when you're ready just post a reply.

Well done to everyone else. I know not everyone has lost but they're only small gains, so not too bad. :D

I've been good this week - 1.5 lb off, which got me my 1.5 stone shiney. :bliss:

0.5 on for me this week
:( knew i was gonna have a gain this week even though followed plan. never mind ey!

Hopefully a big one next week!

Back