Friday weighers

Well done KIm & Mela. I've STS this week - have to say I'm a bit disappointed by that cos I've been mostly good but not to worry, its better than a gain.

My good news is that I bought some new clothes in a size 14 and they fit!!!!!

:bliss:

The clothes I bought for last Christmas were size 18's and by Feb they were all tight on me - then mum gave me some size 20 trousers which fitted lovely :eek: :( and that's what inspired me to join SW. Just before joining I had a big sort out and bagged up all the clothes that were too small for me but I never got round to taking them to the charity shop. This week I got them out to see if I could find something to wear and to my unexpectedly wonderful surprise most of them are too big for me now!!!!!

My original target was to just drop 2 sizes and get in a 14 for a school reunion next month and a wedding in August - well the new tops I bought all fit lovely but the size 14 jeans are a little bit tight so I've promised myself a new outfit for each event if I can get into the jeans comfortably for next month.

Who knows ?????? With a bit of effort I may even get down to a size 12 for that wedding in August!!! :D

Good luck to all the other friday weighers.

2lb off for me this week :talk017:

Finally into the 11s - taken long enough :rolleyes: determined not to see 12stone again so definitely no trips to the burger van or beer tent for me at Bon Jovi concert tomorrow :drunk:

Not been on in a while it hasnt been a great month but i made a push for it this week. lost 3.5lb and got my 2stone!!! yay soooooooo pleased

I have to admit to being a bit apprehensive about tomorrow's weigh in. I am desperate to get back below 13st again after piling it on over the past couple of weeks away on holiday.

I have kept to plan since Monday, but not sure I'm going to do it - watch this space.....

Oh well, as I suspected I haven't managed to get below the 13st mark :sigh: I have lost 3/4lb (in 4 days back on plan) and am spot on 13st.

Still, better than nowt and not a full week either - trying to be positive here folks :)

I managed to loss a little more this week. Only 1.5 lbs but better than nothing or 0.5 as I've had the last few weeks!!! I also got my 2.5 stone shiney and am just 0.5lbs off the new target I set. I hope to hit that next week before I go to Silverstone for the Grand prix as that'll be a tough weekend of burgers & junk food lol!
Good luck fellow friday weighers x

I've been off the rails for the past 3 weeks, weigh in this morning shows 2lb gain which i was surprised as I was expecting more! Back on the wagon today - want a good loss on Friday!

Hi all, well done on losses today :) Ive lost 2.5 this week :)

Week 8: 2.5lb off
Total: 31 lbs :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Not been on in a while it hasnt been a great month but i made a push for it this week. lost 3.5lb and got my 2stone!!! yay soooooooo pleased

Well done - would love to do exactly the same next week myself :D wishful thinking I think :rolleyes: anyway one & half pounds off for me this week :)

Hi, just wanted to introduce myself...... (First attempt using a forum so please bear with me) although sadly it's not my first attempt at dieting!!!!! New start today giving SW a whirl and hoping for success! ;-)

Well done everyone. I managed to lose 1 lb this week. Wanted a little bit more off but never mind, must try harder next week. lol.

Good morning Friday Weighers. Bit late this week as the stupid internet was down yesterday, so couldn't get my daily Minimins fix! Well done to all who have lost this week.
Well, after an absolutely brilliant time last weekend, which was fueled with plenty of lovely food, Jersey Apple Brandy & Jersey Brandy Cream...........went straight back on plan from Monday, I lost a very surprising pound! It just goes to show, that we can be a bit indulgant on the odd occasion, but as long as we get back on plan it can be done!
DH & I are doing the Dorset Macmillan Bike Ride tomorrow......he's doing 100 miles & Im doing 60 miles! Not sure how the 'undercarriage' will cope as I haven't been on my bike as much as I would have liked, due to work & social commitments, but weather permitting it should be a great day for a very worthy cause.

Well, up with the lark this morning......in fact I woke up before the birds this morning! Im now tackling a bowl of porridge, which isn't good when the stomach isn't even awake yet! I think I should have enough carbs on board, as spent Fri & Sat night eating chocolate.....not the best form of carbs to eat, but hey ho any old excuse!!! Vaseline is at the ready........60 miles here we go!!!

kim63 said:
Well, up with the lark this morning......in fact I woke up before the birds this morning! Im now tackling a bowl of porridge, which isn't good when the stomach isn't even awake yet! I think I should have enough carbs on board, as spent Fri & Sat night eating chocolate.....not the best form of carbs to eat, but hey ho any old excuse!!! Vaseline is at the ready........60 miles here we go!!!

Good luck Kim!!!

Hello there, I just wanted to say "hi" :) I've got about 5 stone to lose and want to do it with the support of an online group. Friday weigh in would be perfect for me, so hope you dont mind me joining you?

mrsorangecat said:
Hello there, I just wanted to say "hi" :) I've got about 5 stone to lose and want to do it with the support of an online group. Friday weigh in would be perfect for me, so hope you dont mind me joining you?

Of course not, everyone's welcome! Good luck mrsorangecat xx

Welcome to our newbies and well done to all the great losers!

Just back from a weekend away showing my bike at a vintage Japanese bike show in Uttoxeter and managed to stay pretty much on plan. Jumped on the scales this morning just to check (I know, I shouldn't!) and I am still 13st spot on, which I am happy enough with for now (no gain despite the copious pear ciders!).

Back on plan proper this morning and am determined to get back below 13 stone by this Friday's weigh in.

Back