Friday weighers

Morning Friday Weighers
What a week its been..........had a brilliant 60 mile charity bike ride, went out for lunch with friends, my dog got attacked by another dog & needed surgery & is in a really bad mood as she has a shaved ear, went to see Take That (cor those boys are FIT!) & today is the 2nd anniversary of my Dad dying & our 10th wedding anniversary!
So, after all that....I put on 0.5lbs, which aint bad after the strange old week I've had, as food choices possibly haven't been the best & I've consumed a few too many vodka's!!!
Onwards & upwards, today is the start of a new week for me & I need to 'screw the bap' as my Dad would say!
Good luck with all your weigh ins & welcome to the newbies

Good morning all, Ive lost 2.5lbs this week... Onwards and upwards ( or downward I hope!)

Week 9: 2.5lbs off
Total: 34lbs ( I thought 33.5 but when I counted from the start it seems ive lost 0.5 lb more than what I thought... Hehe i'll take that :) )

Good luck all for todays wi xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Only one pound for me, but a pound is a pound!

However; on a positive note, it takes me back into the 12st bracket and, more importantly, one more pound and I am OUT of the obese range :party0011:

Well done everyone. I lost 1.5 lb this week which I'm quite pleased with cos I was feeling a bit bloated this last few days so I think I'd prepared myself for a gain. Just goes to show we can't always tell what's going on with our bodies! lol.

Hi peeps! Just a quick one from me as up early for Silverstone in the morning. Just to say I lost 0.5lbs this week. Not great but enough to take me to target ;) so just tum toning to go now!!!

Good luck/well done to all x

Hi peeps! Just a quick one from me as up early for Silverstone in the morning. Just to say I lost 0.5lbs this week. Not great but enough to take me to target ;) so just tum toning to go now!!!

:talk017:

Way to go Mela!!! Well done hun. xA

That is fantastic news Mela - well done you :clap::happy036::winner::party0011::wee:

Just want to wish everyone good luck for tomorrow.

And I'm also wondering where everyone went????????? 3 or 4 weeks ago there were loads of us here on Fridays but now there are only a few of us. Do I smell? :D

Hi Laura, welcome to the thread and good luck for tomorrow.

:welcome2:

auntynet said:

And I'm also wondering where everyone went????????? 3 or 4 weeks ago there were loads of us here on Fridays but now there are only a few of us. Do I smell? :D

I've got to admit, I've gone completely off the rails so have not been weighing since I got target.... Had a week away, week at work, now had 5days off for my birthday - hubby took me camping, Alton towers then had a surprise BBQ tonight .... I'm expecting the damage to be somewhere in the region of 6-7lbs on.....!!!! Anyway, off to work tomorrow so I'm back on it 100%.... Sorry for rant but I'm back WI on Fridays! Xx

Thank you - I am still here, but not holding out much hope for tomorrow. Despite being 100% on plan, I don't think I've lost anything at all.............

Be on tomorrow morning to update - I weigh at home

Hahahaha! I've been sulking for a few weeks because I've hit a bit of a plateau, lol :D I feel much more in the 'zone' now though! Fingers crossed I can get back to a steady 1-2lb a week. I mean, I don't want to moan because I'm still losing weight, but my 'predicted progress' line on my SW chart went from saying I'd hit target September 2011 to September 2012!!! :eek: I had to have a strong word with it, to make it see the error of its ways :D

I'm hoping for at least a pound tomorrow :cross:

Good luck everyone! (And welcome to the thread, Laura! I do SW online.)

Put on 0.5 lb this week. Been 100% all week, just only ever seem to lose weight every other week. Never mind, that means I'm due a loss next week :)

Hi all, happy friday!! I love Friday's sooo much, well 6 pm when I finish work lol
A few vodkas and a nice chicken chow mein in order tonight I think :)
anyway, just a little 1lb off for me this week, was a bit disheartened as have had 3 rather slow weeks in a row now! Im going to cut down on my portion sizes next week as I wonder if im just having a bit to much- I find 'stopping when satisfied' very hard and will tend to eat till im stuffed!
So:
Week 10: 1lb off
Total: 35lbs off

Hope everyone has a fabby weekend and all show great losses today
Anna x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

1st WI at Home

STS - hope this is my body adjusting to the new plan.:(

Hahahaha! I've been sulking for a few weeks because I've hit a bit of a plateau, lol :D I feel much more in the 'zone' now though! Fingers crossed I can get back to a steady 1-2lb a week. I mean, I don't want to moan because I'm still losing weight, but my 'predicted progress' line on my SW chart went from saying I'd hit target September 2011 to September 2012!!! :eek: I had to have a strong word with it, to make it see the error of its ways :D

I'm hoping for at least a pound tomorrow :cross:

Good luck everyone! (And welcome to the thread, Laura! I do SW online.)

Goodness me Who La Hoop, I've just looked at your stats & you have lost consistently every week & should be very proud of your losses!
Im a bit of a plodder in the weight loss department as well, its taken me 35 weeks to lose 36 pounds, with some gains, losses & STS....but Im now only 2lbs from target, just keep at it you will get there in the end.
Do you exercise? I was hitting a bit of a plateaux a few months back & started cycling & haven't looked back!

Back