Friday weighers

Hi, can i join you? I weigh in on a friday.I have been doing SW from home for just 3 weeks and i have lost 12lb already! Im doing EE and loving it! Finding it very easy at the mo, but sure i am going to hit a wall at some point and need all the help i can get! The only thing i struggle with is making food my fussy kids will eat! Im stuck with roast dinner most days or making myself something totaly different!! Sure i will find more recipe's as the weeks roll on though. This site is fab xx

Hi All, I'd love to join you if i may. I'll be weighing in tomorrow and I'm really excited/nervous as it's my first weigh in!! As i'm doing it from home it would be lovely to have people to share my successes with :D

Chun-ky that is an absolutely fabulous weight loss in 3 weeks, if I could do that I'd be ecstatic! :D

I really want to go and have a wee peek at the scales today ;)

Good luck to all for tomorrow and i'll look forward to seeing everyone's losses!

Welcome Chikadee :)

Don't be looking too hard for my losses. I gained 1.5lbs over the last weekend on a trip away - Christ only knows how as I wasn't that bad - I even abstained from the booze!

Anyway, I know I shouldn't, but I've been on the scales every day since getting strictly back on track on Monday and so far not an ounce has gone :cry:

Now I accept that I am a slow loser, but that's just ruddy ridiculous :mad:

Good luck with your weight loss journey - I'll be here in the Friday weighers for quite a while to keep you company methinks :rolleyes:

Thanks for the welcome Annya :)

It's funny how the body works isn't it? Just see how things go tomorrow and if you haven't shifted your gain then that's an incentive to really go for it the following week!

I can hear the scales calling me from the bathroom!! I'm not doing it though, gonna have a day filled with really healthy foods and look forward to tomorrow :) I don't have too much weight to lose so i suspect my body will make it more difficult for me!

Good luck Annya and see you tomorrow!

Goodluck for your first weigh in tomorrow Chickadee83 :) I have not managed to avoid the call of the scales this week! :( Not impressed with what its been telling me after being 100% and upping my exercise! I knew i couldn't keep loosing 4lb a week, but so far i have only lost 1lb! And weigh day is tomorrow! I guess a pound off is better than nothing and maybe i will be surprised in the morning! Fingers crossed. Good luck everyone for weigh in xxxx

A very hacked off Annya has GAINED 1.5lbs :mad:

Despite being 100% on plan for the past 4 days I haven't managed to shift an ounce of the weight I put on over the weekend - not too sure how I did that either :confused:

Ah well, another week starts - here's hoping for better results next week :eek:

I think I might go back to all EE - I have shuffled between the three plans so far this week hoping it would make a difference, but it seems to have backfired on me!

Hey guys

Pleased to report a loss of 2 and 3/4 pounds ( damn that 1/4 lol)

Tbh I was hoping that for my first weigh in I'd have lost 4 pounds but hey any loss is a loss right?!

Annya, sorry to hear you didn't shift your gain, chin up and have a great week from now on!

I have a wedding tomorrow so I'm hoping I can exercise some self restraint!!

Going to get my nails done today as a treat to myself for losing :)

I've actually lost 3 and 1/4 pound ( 10 11.5 lbs - 10 8.25)

WOOHOO :)

Last edited:
Ps. Well done lovely lady :)

3lb off. 1 stone in 4 weeks woohoo :) Annya im sure you will see a loss next week!!! Well done B's lovely lady and Well done chickadee :) Onwards and downwards x

Thanks Chun-ky!

Well done on losing 3 lbs- you are doing sooo good! So you lost 2lbs overnight??!what's your secret?! Lol :)

Just goes to show having a sneaky weigh in before Friday can be inaccurate!!

Congrats!

Morning all!

2nd weigh in this morning and ive lost 1lb this week, thats a total of 6lbs in 2 weeks really pleased, and so not a hard diet to follow!

Saying that I have a hen night to attend tomorrow night, but will be sticking to spirits not wine and diet soft drinks in between (well thats the plan anyway!) I'd prefer to keep the weigh off that has taken two weeks to lose rather than put it all back on in one night!

Rollymo - congrats on your overall loss and your 1lb today :)

I feel exactly the same about this wedding tomorrow and I intend to do what you're doing with drinks. ( although it will be hard to refuse the free champers that will no doubt be flowing!)

I have no idea what the dinner will be but my plan is to choose wisely( If I have a choice!) and to have a few spoonfuls of dessert and leave the rest!! I think it's important to enjoy social functions but not see them as an excuse to go mad! That's the theory anyways ;)

Thanks I'm so pleased and it's been so easy.

Hope u don't crack tomorrow! Where I'm going has a 3 course buffet meal and drinks are free all night (we paid £57 and it includes a cabaret and disco bargain I thort!) however just cause it's all free dont mean I have to go mad or that's the theory I wanna be slim over stuffed and p@ssed ;) Im going to stay neutral up until the evening then see what's best.

Then more to come as I'm away from home I'm staying in a travel lodge so Sunday morning will be facing another buffet - breakfast!!! But I no I can do it - I have to lol!!! x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Just a flying visit from me to say I've STS some how...not sure the scales will agree later in the week though! Still feels strange not losing anything.. good luck to everyone xxx

Thanks Chun-ky!

Well done on losing 3 lbs- you are doing sooo good! So you lost 2lbs overnight??!what's your secret?! Lol :)

Just goes to show having a sneaky weigh in before Friday can be inaccurate!!

Congrats!

I dont get it but cant complain :D Will teach me a lesson not to have a sneaky glimpse at the scales! I was feeling like snacking last night as i thought a pound was pants, glad i didn't now x

A pound off for me this week, which is fab as I had a couple of days where I went over my syns a bit :) Takes me down to 11 stone 13 - lovely to be in the next stone bracket!

3lbs loss this week. I'm happy but expected more. (it was the week of my women's problems - that makes a difference doesn't it?)

3lbs loss this week. I'm happy but expected more. (it was the week of my women's problems - that makes a difference doesn't it?)
I think it does for some women hun. 3lb is a fab loss though :) xx

Eeeek friday tomorrow! I had a sneaky thursday morning weigh in again :( :( I have to stop doing that!!!!!! Good luck every one for tomorrow x

Back