Friday weighers

Chun-ky I also had a sneaky peak this morning, someone needs to lock away our scales!!

I take it from the sad face you didn't like what you saw?? Remember what happened with you last week though so don't let it get you down!!

Chun-ky I also had a sneaky peak this morning, someone needs to lock away our scales!!

I take it from the sad face you didn't like what you saw?? Remember what happened with you last week though so don't let it get you down!!
No :( i didn't lol! Defo hoping for another friday morning surprise I need my scales taken off me ha ha. Wont let it get me down. I have been 100% all week so whatever will be will be x

I'm positive you'll see a loss tomorrow! fingers crossed for ya! I've been good all week too apart from the wedding last sat. According to my most recent peek( had a few this week lol why oh why do I do it?) I'm down but not by much. However I'll not believe it until I see tomorrow! Good luck and see you on here tomorrow :)

Urghhhhh!!! 2lbs on :-( Its * week but I can't really blame that, I've been out so much... Must get back on it!!!! Good luck everyone else!!!

I weighed yesterday evening, cos I'll be out tonight - pound off! Was hoping for more because I'd sneaky-peeked earlier in the week and was heading for two, lol - that'll teach me! Would have been perfectly happy with a pound otherwise :eyeroll:

A completely unheard of 2lb loss for me this week - no doubt usual snail's pace service will resume next week!

Well done Annya :)
2nd WI for me and 2lbs down, delighted :)

Ooo, and after waiting weeks and weeks and weeks of trying I actually got my 1/2 stone sticky too :happy036:

Aw that's great, you deserve it :) I don't go to a class so no stickers for me but try to get myself a little non food related treat, think it'll be a new nail polish today :)

Aw that's great, you deserve it :) I don't go to a class so no stickers for me but try to get myself a little non food related treat, think it'll be a new nail polish today :)

No, I don't go to class either, but I awarded myself on this morning and put it on my signature... I even gave myself a round a applause :D

It's Friday once again! Good luck to the Friday girls! Hope you get good results today.

Well done everyone on your losses this week. My loss was a whopping 5lbs making that 8lbs altogether so I can add my half a stone sticker today :) Very happy!

Sophie that's fabulous!!!! Congrats! X

Thank you so much! :)

My first weigh in at home this week and I lost 2lb's.

-1.5lbs for me this week. Better than i thought it would be after yesterdays sneaky weigh in! Not dissapointed as a loss is a los but was secretly hoping for a lil bit more. Well done everyone and good luck for next week xx

Yay chun-ky that's fab news :) no sneaky weighing this week ;)

Yay chun-ky that's fab news :) no sneaky weighing this week! ;)

Yay chun-ky that's fab news :) no sneaky weighing this week! ;)
Defo no sneaky weigh in! I have learnt my lesson :whoopass: lol. Congrats on your loss chickadee :) xx

Hello to all the newbies and well done on everyone's losses.

THROW AWAY THE SCALES!!!!!!!!!!! It doesn't do any good to peek during the week. lol.

I've not been online for over 2 weeks so here's my update:

* week arrived and I was quite unwell so I missed WI on the 23rd July. *week decided it was staying for a bit longer than usual so when I went to WI on 30th July I was fairly please to STS. I finally got rid of *week a few days ago but I wasn't holding my breath for a decent loss cos I've only been half-heartedly following the plan whilst I've been ill and I also had a night out (30 yrs school reunion, which was a fab night with waaaaaaay too many vodkas, lol) however when I got on the scales this morning . . . . . . . .

4.5 lb off !!!!!!!!! :bliss:

To say I was gobsmacked is an understatement!!! Anyway, today's loss got me the SOW award and my 2 stone award. :happy036: which was my original target. :D

After a chat with my C I've decided to set an official target of 10.5 stone so I now have another 8.5 lb to lose.

Back