Friday weighers

auntynet said:
Hello to all the newbies and well done on everyone's losses.

THROW AWAY THE SCALES!!!!!!!!!!! It doesn't do any good to peek during the week. lol.

I've not been online for over 2 weeks so here's my update:

* week arrived and I was quite unwell so I missed WI on the 23rd July. *week decided it was staying for a bit longer than usual so when I went to WI on 30th July I was fairly please to STS. I finally got rid of *week a few days ago but I wasn't holding my breath for a decent loss cos I've only been half-heartedly following the plan whilst I've been ill and I also had a night out (30 yrs school reunion, which was a fab night with waaaaaaay too many vodkas, lol) however when I got on the scales this morning . . . . . . . .

4.5 lb off !!!!!!!!! :bliss:

To say I was gobsmacked is an understatement!!! Anyway, today's loss got me the SOW award and my 2 stone award. :happy036: which was my original target. :D

After a chat with my C I've decided to set an official target of 10.5 stone so I now have another 8.5 lb to lose.

That's amazing. Well done!

Thats fantastic auntynet!!! Well done xx

I don't think I posted here on Friday...I lost 1 lb some how!?! Bad news is I seem to have put it on again & another one after a bad weekend wine wise...I was ok with food apart from a pizza moment (only my 4th since I start SW in late January though!)...I know excuses excuses!!! So I must be good this week to try to STS or at least not get any heavier than my target weight.
Well done to everyone else and good luck for Friday :D x

Well done on reaching your target Mela :) Don't worry too much about the gain, I had a wedding last week and scales on Monday showed a gain but by WI on Friday I'd lost gain plus another 2lbs so it takes a few days to even out I think.

Well done on reaching your target Mela :) Don't worry too much about the gain, I had a wedding last week and scales on Monday showed a gain but by WI on Friday I'd lost gain plus another 2lbs so it takes a few days to even out I think.
Thank you xxx

Hi all so glad i have found this site i also weigh in on a friday from home don.t have a class near me and cant afford to do on line I lost 7lb last week but don't think i will do so well this week as i,ve had a really stressful week hubby was taken into hospital with chest pains suspected heart attack so eating went bit wayward So can i join your Friday weigh in Good luck everyone Meg xx

Hi megygogs

So sorry to hear about your hubby, big hugs to you. Best of luck with everything :) x

Can someone please come and give me a kick up the backside...I've had another mid week weigh in and it's not looking good for Friday :(
arrrggg, annoyed at myself for having a peek now!

:asskick::asskick::asskick:

Here ya go Chickadee - you shouldn't have peeked :giggle:

Seriously though - is is THAT bad or just a bit off target?

It was a gain of 3 and 3/4 lbs!! So pretty bad!! Thanks for the kick, I needed that :)

Dont weigh mid week chickadee!!! Lol lol, like i can talk :) Good luck for tomorrow everyone xx

Good luck to you too chu-nky, sure you'll have another good loss :)

It was a gain of 3 and 3/4 lbs!! So pretty bad!! Thanks for the kick, I needed that :)

Ah well, all you can do is pick yourself up and climb back on the wagon - sometimes a mid-week check is not the best indicator of your actual weigh in anyway.

My weight is up and down like a fiddler's elbow this week - I know I shouldn't check, but after Hull's little episode I am terrified I will pack last week's good loss (for me anyway!) back on.

I am looking on target for about a pound off this week (which is good for me too!) so fingers crossed I don't find one somewhere overnight :rolleyes:

Onwards and downwards Chickadee - hopefully you can get in some damage limitation before weigh-in and, if not, well just get back on plan ASAP :patback: :hug99:

Oh, and your'e welcome for the :asskick: - I know you will reciprocate when I need one ;) :D

Wise words Annya, I'm being super saintly today with my food :angel09:- lot's of SF, hoping it will help...all will be revealed tomorrow, what will be will be :)

Good luck to all the Friday weighers!:fingerscrossed:

Wise words Annya, I'm being super saintly today with my food :angel09:- lot's of SF, hoping it will help...all will be revealed tomorrow, what will be will be :)

Good luck to all the Friday weighers!:fingerscrossed:

Yes, good luck one and all :fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed:

I'm feeling as if I've stayed the same this week, so will be interesting to see tomorrow if that's true! Fingers crossed for a small loss though :)

I'll be lucky if I've STS after my weekend but scales today say I'm only up by 0.5lb so fingers crossed it won't be as bad as I thought!

Good luck everyone for tomorrow x

Welcome Meg! All the best for this weeks WI & hope your hubs is on the mend now! X

If I have a stay the same tomorrow I'll be well and trully delighted! I've had a christening with 3 course meal, boozy night out and another 2 lunches out this week!!!

Good luck everyone weighing in tomorrow and me of course o weighing mid week again Chickadee Hubby got home but more tests next week but so good to have him home has to take it easy Meg xx

Back